Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug cheat is a drug cheat and Clenelo is a drug cheat.

Comment

Canelo looking like a bobble head with all the steroids. Unnatural weird looking lab experiment. And he started growing the beard to hide that jaw growth but it is still noticeable.

Comment

Canelo may be telling the truth. Why would he need to take banned substances anyway. I think he's proven to most that he already owns the judges when he fights so few can expect to beat him on points anyway. Going into this fight it's the belief by most fans that GGG can not possibly win a decision and his only method of winning the fight would be by knockout and I mean one punch knockout since if he hurts Canelo the referee will find a way to give Canelo plenty of recovery time. This is nothing new in boxing, milking the cash cow right in front of the star blinded fans is a long time tradition. The fighter who wins the fight doesn't always win the decision which was evident in the first fight and how judge Adalaide Byrd didn't even receive a reprimand for her blatantly corrupt scoring, it'll be more of the same in the rematch which will happen no matter how much juicing evidence is put forward.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          You're right on the first one but you can't compare Brook's body. One picture is from a weigh in, totally dehydrated and flat... The other picture is while bulking, one month before a fight. Get a clue.
          You are denying Brook body didnt change over a matter of months before the GGG fight? lol From the GGG weigh in

There are tons of archive threads from that time during his training camp calling him out for PEDS and Liam smith was in that camp.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Of course his body looks a hell of a lot different from a weight drained 154 to a full muscle 164.5 then to 160. Yes 10 lbs of muscle looks exactly like that. 100% normal.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              I just need to stop reading these posts from people who just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I accept the real possibility that Alvarez may be juicing. But I also am not a hater. The actual letter that was published with the failed tests- which Dan Rapheal of ESPN posted an image of on the website... SPECIFICALLY said that the "trace amounts" of the failed test was 100% consistent with tainted beef. Period. Their words, not Alvarez, not his teams, theirs. There is an investigation, what that means I have zero idea. I hope that means more stringent testing- maybe hair follicles?- to get a better idea. If he is cheating, I hope he gets caught and I hope Trip G cancels the fight. But despite how much the gossiping public wants to destroy public figures as soon as possible, Alvarez has never failed anything before in spite all his testing. He and his team are not associated with any known performance enhancing drug investigations, and tainted beef is a known problem in Mexico. Is it going to kill everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt unless more damning evidence comes out?
              Exactly. It's also extremely 2 faced for Liam Smith specifically to take this point when he was a sparring partner and in the training camp with Brook who's body had a bigger transformation not over a year but over a matter of a few months as he got huge for the GGG fight. And hasn't said jack about Joshua. Multiple examples of UK fighters who based on how quickly and muscular they have gotten since they were younger or as they moved up in weight. Yet the UK company line to defend against PED accusations for their own fighters is you can't judge based on body changes. Canelo moving up weight and his body didn't change anywhere near what you saw from Brook and Joshua. Liam worry about your own pond.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                You are denying Brook body didnt change over a matter of months before the GGG fight? lol From the GGG weigh in

There are tons of archive threads from that time during his training camp calling him out for PEDS and Liam smith was in that camp.
                The body did change but Brook was moving up 13 pounds, of course his body would change LOL.

I'm not saying Brook is clean, but at least he was doing VADA and UKAD testing for that fight. He bulked up during the time where he was being tested. It's not like he went 5 months untested like Canelo.

But any way... who knows. This is not about Brook. This is about Canelo and Liam Smith.

So you can stop the deflection...

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Canelo looking like a bobble head with all the steroids. Unnatural weird looking lab experiment. And he started growing the beard to hide that jaw growth but it is still noticeable.
                  I've noted this as well.

Comment

I think this forum is filled with the least informed PED experts on any site I've been to ever... I know 17 year olds with more knowledge in what substances do what.... it's really becoming a joke at this point on this topic.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X