No announcement yet.

[The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

First Mcgregor says he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, now it's 10 seconds and not even he believes the bull**** he's spewing.

Come fight night Mcgregor is going to be nervous, tight and wound up, he's gonna miss then he's gonna get hit, and finally he's gonna gas out and get stopped.

After toying with Mcgregor and beating him up at will, Floyd stops Mcnugget in round 6 with a body shot.

You heard it here first folks

Bookmarked so I can laugh at you once Floyd gets KOd. I will ridicule you.

Comment

He really thinks he has speed and precision in his favour? Good stuff.

Clown Fiesta 🤡🤡🤡

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Bookmarked so I can laugh at you once Floyd gets KOd. I will ridicule you.
        I'm glad, I expect to see you bowing down when my prediction is true

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
          First Mcgregor says he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, now it's 10 seconds and not even he believes the bull**** he's spewing.

Come fight night Mcgregor is going to be nervous, tight and wound up, he's gonna miss then he's gonna get hit, and finally he's gonna gas out and get stopped.

After toying with Mcgregor and beating him up at will, Floyd stops Mcnugget in round 6 with a body shot.

You heard it here first folks
          Sounds like a perfect summary to me. McGregor will be ultra tense and will play right into Mayweather's hands.

Comment

I've noticed as a combat sports fan that every time someone pins someone as "shook" "scared", or "mentally weak", that person usually not only ends up winning, but ends up dominating. So if your dumb ass thinks Conor looks scared, then you know what that probably means.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              I've noticed as a combat sports fan that every time someone pins someone as "shook" "scared", or "mentally weak", that person usually not only ends up winning, but ends up dominating. So if your dumb ass thinks Conor looks scared, then you know what that probably means.
              I don't think he's scared of Floyd.

I think Mcnugget's starting to realize that all of the **** talk that he spewed is going to be proven wrong and it'll make him look like a fool.

He's scared of the possibility that he might get shut out and dominated by a guy who he claimed he would beat in seconds.

I think the idea of 12 rounds of humiliation is going to be too much for Mcgregor and he's going to mentally lose the fight the second he misses a couple punches he imagined himself landing easily.

Comment

I think Mcnugget's starting to realize that all of the **** talk that he spewed is going to be proven wrong and it'll make him look like a fool.

He's scared of the possibility that he might get shut out and dominated by a guy who he claimed he would beat in seconds.

I think the idea of 12 rounds of humiliation is going to be too much for Mcgregor and he's going to mentally lose the fight the second he misses a couple punches he imagined himself landing easily.
                You said he was "shook", what's the difference? And being scared of the possibility of someone dominating and beating you is pretty much the same as being scared of the person doing it.

Comment

picture yourself about to cash a 100 million dollar check...would you even care about the fight? the promotion was the important part, and that's done. the actual fight is 2nd for both of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    picture yourself about to cash a 100 million dollar check...would you even care about the fight? the promotion was the important part, and that's done. the actual fight is 2nd for both of these guys.
                    I think for pro athletes at that level it's a pride thing.

After the fight when he gets beat and it's over and he cashes his check he won't give a ****.

In those few minutes before the fight I think both guys are going to care a lot about what's about to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X