No announcement yet.

So I had a pretty pleasant surprise the other night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I had a pretty pleasant surprise the other night

I had just dropped off my girl at work after an hour of going balls deep in her and I was feeling sore as hell.

I thought I haven't gotten a massage in a while so I drove around looking for a massage parlor(there's a ****load of them in the Philippines)... I found this spa that was still open so I went in.

They handed me the brochure and I didn't even look at it lol I just said give me the cheapest full body massage.

They led me up into the room and my lady masseuse told me to get naked.. I've gotten a massage before so I didn't notice anything strange.. what was strange was that she didn't leave lol.. she was watching me the whole time.. she was pretty so I was like w.e

I got on the massage bed and it was pretty standard until she started massaging my balls and my ass... I'm like ok this is new.. but I won't fight it.

After a while she told me to get on my back and she started touching my dick... I'm like oh **** what's going on.... I thought maybe she was just really open minded until she got some oil and straight up started jacking me off... I still didn't fight it lol I had already paid.

I had walked in to a ****ing jack off joint without knowing about it lmfao

After I came, she gave me a head rub, wiped me off and then cleaned me off with hot towels, and rubbed oil all over me. When I was done she took me to a lounge area and gave me ginger tea.

All in all it wasn't a bad experience lmfao easily an upgrade to jacking off and a whole lot cheaper than getting a hooker. I went home happy and relaxed as hell.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-14-2016, 09:39 PM.

Damn I need one around here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        I had just dropped off my girl at work after an hour of going balls deep in her and I was feeling sore as hell.

I thought I haven't gotten a massage in a while so I drove around looking for a massage parlor(there's a ****load of them in the Philippines)... I found this spa that was still open so I went in.

They handed me the brochure and I didn't even look at it lol I just said give me the cheapest full body massage.

They led me up into the room and my lady masseuse told me to get naked.. I've gotten a massage before so I didn't notice anything strange.. what was strange was that she didn't leave lol.. she was watching me the whole time.. she was pretty so I was like w.e

I got on the massage bed and it was pretty standard until she started massaging my balls and my ass... I'm like ok this is new.. but I won't fight it.

After a while she told me to get on my back and she started touching my dick... I'm like oh **** what's going on.... I thought maybe she was just really open minded until she got some oil and straight up started jacking me off... I still didn't fight it lol I had already paid.

I had walked in to a ****ing jack off joint without knowing about it lmfao

After I came, she gave me a head rub, wiped me off and then cleaned me off with hot towels, and rubbed oil all over me. When I was done she took me to a lounge area and gave me ginger tea.

All in all it wasn't a bad experience lmfao easily an upgrade to jacking off and a whole lot cheaper than getting a hooker. I went home happy and relaxed as hell.
        I guess then you wouldn't have seen the part about the cheapest ones being done by a lady-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I guess then you wouldn't have seen the part about the cheapest ones being done by a lady-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            They're usually more expensive.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              They're usually more expensive.

Just saying...
              How much do you usually pay?

Comment

Where I'm from we call those places, "rub n' tugs."

I've thought about those, but too frightened at the thought of getting popped with soliciting prostitution.

Or ending up on some weird episode of Dateline where they surprise film and interview pervs coming out of the "spa."

Comment

There's something like that in Brooklyn, but it involves actual sex. There's also a lot in Flushing, Queens, also involves sex. But I think that has more to do with human trafficking and prostitution. For the record, I have never been in one, just read about them. They're young, good looking Chinese girls btw, not Pinoy

Comment

This is BS from Righteous he likes inventing stories that didn't happen.

I know for a fact because I've been inside a high class/expensive MPs in the Philippines and his story doesn't add up.

His story is more like a massage **** he just watched.

Comment

Working...
                    X