Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If loma was a full size natural welter would he be able to clean out current 140-147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    I think Loma if her were the same size would beat almost everyone at 140-147...id love to see him in against Crawford and Pacquiao tho..those 2 would be the only ones that would give him hell in my opinion
    what about money?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      what about money?
      Floyd is retired

Comment

He very well might do just that. He is an amazing boxer. I think Spence might give him trouble. Spence looks like an amazing young boxer himself. I think a natural 147 pound Loma would be more than than Garcia, Bradley, Pacquiao, Porter, Thurman or Brook could handle.

Comment

I don't think Loma will get to 147. Shoot I said that about Pac and I ate crow!

I believe Loma walked in @ 136 on fight night. Give the kid some time to enjoy the win. Loma and his team will need to really think about moving up to 135. At 135, he got Linares, Flanagan, Verdejo, Mikey and Gamboa to choose from. At 140, he has to get through Crawford, Postol and Broner. At 147, Manny, Brook, Thurman, Porter, Bradley, Khan, Garcia and Spence. If and when Loma gets to 147, I don't think Brook or Spence will be there. Those 2 may be up at Junior Middle.

Looking at it on paper, I don't think Loma should rush to go up in weight. It could be career suicide. Unless names like Pac and Mayweather are involved along with the hype and money, he should move up slowly. It's not like he is killing himself to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Your question is would a top 3 P4P fighter do well in a division where he'd be the best fighter?
            OK OK OK i see your point..............hahahaha he might just prove that........

Comment

Working...
            X