No announcement yet.

Verdujo stoppage was on the worst stoppages ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Never believe arum. When have you ever seen a doc stop a fight during action? It’s either the rer or corner.

Verdejo had what 20 seconds left. He was still moving with his hands up. Stop was janky. But not the worst I’ve seen. At least that come to my head atm.
    The doctor stopped the fight. He walked up the steps and signaled to the referee to stop it. They didn't like Verdejo's body language. Verdejo went to the hospital afterwards because he was "not feeling well." He checked out today.

Even if they didn't stop it, based on the scorecards, he would have lost a split decision to Lozadao, who clinched the fight with a 10-8 round.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The doctor stopped the fight. He walked up the steps and signaled to the referee to stop it. They didn't like Verdejo's body language. Verdejo went to the hospital afterwards because he was "not feeling well." He checked out today.

Even if they didn't stop it, based on the scorecards, he would have lost a split decision to Lozadao, who clinched the fight with a 10-8 round.
      Thanks for the update. I wish I was able to see it.

Comment

Working...
      X