Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does rigondeaux's quit job rank in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does rigondeaux's quit job rank in boxing history?

Is it the worst quit job in boxing history? Who would have ever thought a supreme technician and two Olympic gold medalist would get so easily rattled

Good win by Loma, he did what he was supposed to do.. Not sure what more you want out of this

Comment

37 years old, 3 rnds in 2 years, 2 weights above his weight.

So... yeah. Not very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
        Good win by Loma, he did what he was supposed to do.. Not sure what more you want out of this
        you missed the point of this thread. this is about rigo not loma.

Comment

As bad as Pacquiao mentally checking out VS Mayweather and using the good old shoulder excuse

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            you missed the point of this thread. this is about rigo not loma.
            Rigo dared to be great..moved up 2 divisions and tried his luck...you have GGG in your user name..would he dare to be great and move up to fight the best fighter there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              37 years old, 3 rnds in 2 years, 2 weights above his weight.

So... yeah. Not very high.
              nah dude he mentally quit. for the first time in his pro career rigo was in that ring and he had no answers in there. he wasn't being badly beaten/hurt. he was mentally beaten. those excuses don't cut it.

Comment

Personally I was very suprised he quit, and so were the friends I watched the fight with. Extremely unexpected. Don’t know where to rank it though. He moved up two weight classes and is old. But then again, these things were apparently non-factors before the fight, and are now the biggest excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  As bad as Pacquiao mentally checking out VS Mayweather and using the good old shoulder excuse
                  really? because pac never quit. come back to reality

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Personally I was very suprised he quit, and so were the friends I watched the fight with. Extremely unexpected. Don’t know where to rank it though. He moved up two weight classes and is old. But then again, these things were apparently non-factors before the fight, and are now the biggest excuses...
                    agreed. I did not expect rigo to go out a quitter. I thought I'd see rigo being carried out on a stretcher before that would ever happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X