Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Overcomes Cuts to Bloody, Stop Corcoran in 11th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn Overcomes Cuts to Bloody, Stop Corcoran in 11th Round

Jeff Horn's first defense of the WBO welterweight title wasn't pretty, but the unbeaten Australian recorded a more convincing victory than he did when he upset Manny Pacquiao to win it.
    Horn overcame cuts above both eyes, bloodied British challenger Gary Corcoran and Corcoran's corner men stopped their scheduled 12-round title fight in the 11th round Wednesday night in Brisbane, Australia, Horn's hometown. Referee Benjy Esteves stepped in to halt the bout at 1:35 of the 11th round at Brisbane Exhibition & Convention Center.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just as expected. Extremely dirty. Surprised Corcoran took him to the 11th. Horn really is fodder for anyone. He is not that good. Seriously poor.

Comment

Horn didn't stop Corcoran, the ref did. Terrible stoppage, Corcoran wasn't hurt and Horn's cuts looked just as bad.

I hope Crawford doesn't have to fight Horn in Australia, he might get get DQd for knocking Horn's sucker ass out cold.

Comment

Nice guy horn but hes the worse world champ out der he should avoid crawford like the plague or thurman spence garcier brook all miles ahead of him cash out rematch v pac his best fight

Comment

from what i read on BLH, the corner stopped it. Horn still sucks

Comment

I'm glad at least Corcoran managed to get that late cheap shot in. Fúcking these Bob Arum events really do stink of suspicious activity. Fùck that referee.

Comment

feed him to tbud

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                I'm glad at least Corcoran managed to get that late cheap shot in. Fúcking these Bob Arum events really do stink of suspicious activity. Fùck that referee.
                ive heard its Codcorans corner who stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                  Horn didn't stop Corcoran, the ref did. Terrible stoppage, Corcoran wasn't hurt and Horn's cuts looked just as bad.

I hope Crawford doesn't have to fight Horn in Australia, he might get get DQd for knocking Horn's sucker ass out cold.
                  Corcoran's corner stopped the fight not the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                    Corcoran's corner stopped the fight not the ref.
                    The corner can not stop the fight, only ref and doc. Doc said Corcoran was okay to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X