No announcement yet.

Loma and Rigo are 2 REAL TALENTED FIGHTERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma and Rigo are 2 REAL TALENTED FIGHTERS

They are not 1 dimensional and have a real talented skill set..They can adjust, box, fight if needed..They have levels to their game.. You only get so many real gifted athletes in a lifetime..sure you see a lot of entertaining ones..but only a few who possess other worldly talent....This fight will be a thing of beauty for the fans who embrace real boxing talent on the elite level

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    They are not 1 dimensional and have a real talented skill set..They can adjust, box, fight if needed..They have levels to their game.. You only get so many real gifted athletes in a lifetime..sure you see a lot of entertaining ones..but only a few who possess other worldly talent....This fight will be a thing of beauty for the fans who embrace real boxing talent on the elite level

Good to see a more positive contribution from you, man. Now this is a fight to get excited about... damn shame it couldn't come together a year ago and at 126, but hey - I ain't gonna complain too much ... just getting to see this much artistry in the ring at once is a privilege however it plays out.

Comment

I'm surprised you give lomachenko credit

Comment

Itsa good match up larry, but Rigo has the lethal power that little guy can crack, I can see him catching Lomachenko with one of those vicious uppercuts, I cant really pick a winner in this, but Id lean toward Lomachenko off activity he throws a lot more shots and is active, if Rigo doesnt trade he will lose a decision on workrate alone.

I cant wait for this and glad its on ESPN for free.

Comment

While I don't like the weight difference, I agree. They are both two very gifted boxers.

Comment

I am flying to NYC for this!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I'm surprised you give lomachenko credit
              I have always given him credit

Comment

This will be like 2 great artist painting their masterpieces

Comment

One got a glass jaw and the other one a loss doe.

Comment

Only figuring this out now you dumb f**k?

Comment

Working...
                    X