Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's style Mayweather or Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather. He's got a lot more finesse. Ward is a poor man's Golota.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Did the ref grab Ward's hand and hit Kovalev below the belt multiple times with it?
      I don't suppose you could grow up and try to dispute what I actually said? If you don't like the low shots, then I guess you're also worked up about the rabbit punches? Of course not. You're just pissed that you talked so much shyt and ended up looking like a clown.

Like I said, Ward and May have cause some major diaper rash among fans who get cranky when things don't go their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I don't suppose you could grow up and try to dispute what I actually said? If you don't like the low shots, then I guess you're also worked up about the rabbit punches? Of course not. You're just pissed that you talked so much shyt and ended up looking like a clown.

Like I said, Ward and May have cause some major diaper rash among fans who get cranky when things don't go their way.
        There's nothing to dispute. Ward did hit Kovalev below the belt multiple times and the one low blow especially, had the direct impact on the fight as the fight was stopped after it.

You can throw tantrums as much as you want but what I said is true and have the videos to prove it.

Ward is a dirty fighter and have used his illegal tactics such as low blows, headbutts and excessive holding multiple times in his career and has been rightfully critized for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
          I'll give you Hatton, in my opinion one of Floyd's best showings and did adapt style in the ring. My remark is that Floyd is an in/out defensive boxer, he's not going to change and become a puncher/boxer or pressure boxer. He may sit down on punches and counter with opponents but that is within his style. The question was which is more exciting fighter, one option was both are boring. There are moments of excitement in both fighters, both are winners and undefeated but that doesn't make them exciting but they are effective.
          He fought like a boxer-puncher against Corrales and Gatti, he applied pressure to Mosley, Judah and at times Canelo and he mixed it up inside against Hatton, Cotto and Maidana. You don't have to find him exciting but he most certainly was versatile, more so than Ward even

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            He fought like a boxer-puncher against Corrales and Gatti, he applied pressure to Mosley, Judah and at times Canelo and he mixed it up inside against Hatton, Cotto and Maidana. You don't have to find him exciting but he most certainly was versatile, more so than Ward even
            Exactly, Mayweather way more versatile and exciting than Ward. That dude dksab

Comment

Floyd's style is more aesthetically pleasing to watch. Ward is more like Hopkins in that he will get inside and get his shots in that way, but some prefer seeing that.

Comment

Pretty boy Floyd was one the most exciting fighters I've ever seen.

Super 6 Ward as well.

Both get unnecessary flack for being boring, but they're only boring to one dimensional boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                X