No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Floyd has told us that he is fighting twice in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Really? Name a recent example because in his last fight against Cotto they were gobbling up Floyd's nuts the entire night.
    It is apparent to anyone with a third grade education that Larry Merchant hates Floyd Mayweather. Go back and look at any Mayweather fight Merchant has called since the Arturo Gatti fight and you will see that. After the Judah fight, Merchant asked him why he would not fight Baldomir. Before the Baldomir fight, Merchant predicted Baldomir wouldbe too strong for Mayweather. While Floyd was schooling Baldomir, Merchant started complaining that the fight was boring and started talking about the people who were leaving the fight early because it was a blowout. When he fought Victor Ortiz, Merchant asked him why he took a "cheap shot" at Ortiz. Merchant excused the fact that Ortiz deliberaely headbutted Mayweather, but called Mayweather out for a legal punch. If you listen to Merchant's comments during Mayweather's fight, his bias is obvious. If you listen to him calling Pacquaio's and Oscar De La Hoya's fights, his and Jim Lampley's bias are blatantly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      I said last night after reading Alvarez's comments about Mayweater fighting in February 2013 that Mayweather would be fighting on Cinco De Mayo weekend and Alvarez would be fighting on his undercard. It looks like I was right. The only question is which stiff will Schaffer put in the ring with Alvarez because Alvarez certainly isn't going to fight Austin Trout or Cotto. Maybe it will be the loser of Alexander/Kell Brook or Randall Bailey, who recently lost to Alexander. Maybe it will be Lara, since he looked so bad in stinking out the joint in his last fight. I guess we'll find out the name of his next stiff in the next week.
      probably maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        i hope one of those times is against manny !
        It's always very difficult to pay attention to what you post due to those amazing mya pics in your signature.. all i gotta say is WOW!

Comment

Who cares what ellerbe says? Hes one of mayweathers yes man who doesn't have the balls to voice his opinion when he disagrees with floyd

The only one from floyds camp you can trust is 50 cent and he says floyd is scared of Pac and al haymon has him on allowance.

Thats all u need to know

Comment

lol guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Who cares what ellerbe says? Hes one of mayweathers yes man who doesn't have the balls to voice his opinion when he disagrees with floyd

The only one from floyds camp you can trust is 50 cent and he says floyd is scared of Pac and al haymon has him on allowance.

Thats all u need to know
              Do you think that Buboy's fat ass is trust worthy, in that you can leave a whole cooked pig out, and that he won't touch it?

Comment

Working...
              X