No announcement yet.

Other than Boxing whats your next favourite sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than Boxing whats your next favourite sport

other than boxing what is your next favourite sport.. will give me a better understanding of some of you guys

I like UFC, the big Pro Wrestling events like Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble. I also like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Japanese Mixed Martial Arts, etc Dream, K1 Kickboxing and Pride FC.
    Last edited by Joey Giardello; 03-02-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

American Football.

I saw the Patriots v Rams Superbowl and I've been a fan ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        other than boxing what is your next favourite sport.. will give me a better understanding of some of you guys
        hehe, you not gonna like this, but soccer...

im from Europe, so i grew up with it. Played it for many years when i was a child(everybody in my country does that) before i discovered boxing(started out with karate,lol) and i still watch it alot.

I also love basketball, especially the NBA. Watch it everytime i get the chance. Sadly, that is not very often as it is not given much screen time over here.

Comment

watching or doing?

Comment

Boxing and football (Soccer) are my 2 only sports. Im a Liverpool FC fan.

Last edited by Chrismart; 03-02-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post

American Football, love the Dallas Cowboys. NBA, Muay Thai and MMA. I like physical tests of strength, will and in most cases combat.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

American Football, love the Dallas Cowboys. NBA, Muay Thai and MMA. I like physical tests of strength, will and in most cases combat.
                Name some physical tests of strength, will and combat that you've done.

Comment

Basketball. Playing and watching...

Comment

Originally posted by fisticwarfare View Post
                    Name some physical tests of strength, will and combat that you've done.

Another freakin stalker trying to get into my personal life. Whats next, you're gonna start sending me gifts?

Comment

Working...
                    X