Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You yanks are weird as ****. When did a Crypto thread turn into Ron Jeremy Nudes? lmao

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    I just won $$$ gambling online what's the fastest way to get cash from bitcoin
    I would've said make an account on coinbase and put them in either Bitcoin or Litecoin but they have SO many people registering on there that theres a waiting list right now.

Check out gdax or one of the other sites.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Bought about $200 worth the other day. I'm sooo late into the game, I'll be lucky to see any significant return.
    Not really, you'll see some return but I don't know how much this year. 2018 is shaping up to be really interesting. Coinbase is going to have more coins on there so if I was you i'd put in some cash in the new additions on there as soon as you get the chance.

I'm very new to this but i've found that typically, if Bitcoin goes up, Litecoin goes up and vice versa. If the other two are down, Ethereum seems to go up. Not always in both instances but seems to be very common.

I've split it between ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin so even when i'm losing money on one i'm usually making money on something. I'm interesting to find out some more about Ripple, hearing some good things. BTW $200 isn't much but I invested even less than that about 3 weeks ago and i've made double what I put in.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      You yanks are weird as ****. When did a Crypto thread turn into Ron Jeremy Nudes? lmao

I would've said make an account on coinbase and put them in either Bitcoin or Litecoin but they have SO many people registering on there that theres a waiting list right now.

Not really, you'll see some return but I don't know how much this year. 2018 is shaping up to be really interesting. Coinbase is going to have more coins on there so if I was you i'd put in some cash in the new additions on there as soon as you get the chance.

I'm very new to this but i've found that typically, if Bitcoin goes up, Litecoin goes up and vice versa. If the other two are down, Ethereum seems to go up. Not always in both instances but seems to be very common.

I've split it between ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin so even when i'm losing money on one i'm usually making money on something. I'm interesting to find out some more about Ripple, hearing some good things. BTW $200 isn't much but I invested even less than that about 3 weeks ago and i've made double what I put in.
      I'm pretty much in the same boat as you right now. Coinbase as well because I've heard it's the most user friendly and beginner friendly as well as pretty secure. Security is a big thing for me since we're dealing with investments.

Yeah I got $225 split between the 3 of them. I'll be happy with even a small return off of that investment, but I'll wait it out and see. Timing this **** is hard lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I'm pretty much in the same boat as you right now. Coinbase as well because I've heard it's the most user friendly and beginner friendly as well as pretty secure. Security is a big thing for me since we're dealing with investments.

Yeah I got $225 split between the 3 of them. I'll be happy with even a small return off of that investment, but I'll wait it out and see. Timing this **** is hard lol.
        Bit of advice i'll give you. Whatever you invest, just treat it as though it's already gone. Once you get too attached to any of it, you'll far more likely to pull your money out as soon as it drops in value...think of it longer term.

I put $140 in first, it went down to about $110 in value after 2 days which made me think wtf but I did a bit more reading about it and also put in another $50. By the end of that week I was at $200 and now i'm sitting at just over $300. Easy way to make money. I literally don't have to do anything.

Only scary thing is, people are having huge issues pulling anything out into their bank account. Whenever Litecoin or Bitcoin have gone up, i've noticed Coinbase has crashed which has stopped it's growth and ultimately cost us money.

Comment

Bit of advice i'll give you. Whatever you invest, just treat it as though it's already gone. Once you get too attached to any of it, you'll far more likely to pull your money out as soon as it drops in value...think of it longer term.

I put $140 in first, it went down to about $110 in value after 2 days which made me think wtf but I did a bit more reading about it and also put in another $50. By the end of that week I was at $200 and now i'm sitting at just over $300. Easy way to make money. I literally don't have to do anything.

Only scary thing is, people are having huge issues pulling anything out into their bank account. Whenever Litecoin or Bitcoin have gone up, i've noticed Coinbase has crashed which has stopped it's growth and ultimately cost us money.
          great advice, you shouldn't be messing around with money you need or cant afford to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What do you know about bubbles? You can't buy stocks or bitcoins with cows ****
            We got a stock market down here. The IPOs have always been oversubscribed. People have money and are looking for ways to grow it down here but as you know interest rate is very low nowadays.

Comment

You yanks are weird as ****. When did a Crypto thread turn into Ron Jeremy Nudes? lmao

I signed up to localbitcoin to get the transactions. That's a pretty well known place right? Seems the quickest way to get it plus more options.

WOULD IT BE GOOD TO LET IT SIT FOR AN HOUR OR SO TO SEE IF IT GROWS OR CASH OUT? Need this 450 but as long as it don't drop to lose a substantial amount

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                I signed up to localbitcoin to get the transactions. That's a pretty well known place right? Seems the quickest way to get it plus more options.

WOULD IT BE GOOD TO LET IT SIT FOR AN HOUR OR SO TO SEE IF IT GROWS OR CASH OUT? Need this 450 but as long as it don't drop to lose a substantial amount
                I got no idea. Never used that site.

Like I said before, don't put anything in there that you aren't able to lose. Bitcoin has been dropping today, I've been reading that beginners should put 50 25 25 on bitcoin litecoin ethereum. If I did that, I would have almost lost money today. I didn't because I believe in Ethereum more and I made money today.

Comment

• How is no one talking about the nose dive btc just took

Comment

• If it keeps on going down, I'm just going to buy more.

Buy low, sell high.

Just hope it goes back up again.

I heard of some newer ones next year that are supposed to take over. Ones that are can't be mined and there are a limited number of them, 9 billion or so. That way, over time, the value is supposed to hold. Right now the price is cheap because it's brand new.

Comment

• 30% Decline: Charting the Ongoing Crypto Price Correction

Bitcoin lost a substantial portion of its value during the past two days and investors are increasingly asking questions about the future of the world’s favourite cryptocurrency. The price of BTC dropped 30% during the past week after touching the $20 000 line last weekend. In less than 2 days, Bitcoin lost $2000 a piece. That’s enough to make any investor think twice about the bubble-theories going around. Does this pullback mean the end of a rally and when is a good time to start panicking? Should investors be prepared for mass market hysteria?

read more...

https://www.coindesk.com/30-dropping...ce-correction/

Comment

Working...
                      X