Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the main events next. The HBO card starts in 30 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Wow this broadcast team is dead without Atlas going on his longwinded metaphorical diatribes.
      Originally posted by Contra View Post
      Where tf is Teddy Atlas?

Figured he couldn't miss this one..

IKR?

We need Atlas, he was born to broadcast fights like Lomachenko/Rigondeaux lol.

Anything less and we might as well bring in the NSB radio crew BOSS HOGG, larryx, bringer, jas, and yours truly,
      with annie as a special guest.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        I've been saying it for a while, Pitufo would KO Oscar Valdez. He looks more calm offensively with his new corner.
        Oscar Vladez is over ratted as hell, dude cant throw a stright punch if his life depended on it.

Comment

• Does anybody have a link to a video of the recording of that broadcast on that card where Atlas was going at it with Mark.

I want to listen to it soooo bad!!

Comment

• Rigo's face is 110% business lol. Love it.

Comment

• All around the ring access is pretty dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                I've been saying it for a while, Pitufo would KO Oscar Valdez. He looks more calm offensively with his new corner.
                damn that sound like a hell of a fight. after seeing Valdez get hit so flush in his last fight you might be right, Diaz throws some nice shots, very compact.

I dont know too much about his defense though. He got caught by a pretty big right hand in this fight when he was standing straight up...but then others times he deflected with his shoulder which was pretty good to see. i love the sound of that fight

Comment

• Take your time Conlan

I can only chug so fast

Comment

• ESPN dropped the ball on this presentation. One of the best fights of the year and they are making it feel like a FS1 fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Rigo's face is 110% business lol. Love it.

He's too small. This fight would have been a lot better at 126.

Great big guy beats great little guy 99% of the time.

Rigo just might be that special 1% though so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X