Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilders "fans" are actually nothing of the sort, they are Evil people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to be somewhat smart to be evil ....some sort of level of planned deceit to do harm or malice . This doesnt sound like Wilder fans !

Comment

I don't see Wilder sleeping with other people's wives

he's the evil one tbh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I don't see Wilder sleeping with other people's wives

he's the evil one tbh
        No wilder just strangles women instead

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Saw someone comment earlier that wilders fans are literally the worst, most ignorant fanbase ever in boxing.

I agree and disagree.

One thing we can say for sure is that Wilder hs certainly drawn in the African American Supremicist "fans"

We are talking about people who literally only care about one thing, with no real knowledge of the sport, no capacity for readonable discussion, and pure ignorance and provocatism.

An unbiased eye can look at Wilder and see good, bad and shades of grey.

Similarly the same could be said of Anthony Joshua.

But the disrespect for a guy that has clearly tested himself at a very, very high level, and this attitude that Joshua must bow to whatever wilder demands otherwise hes "scared" and "ducking". when hes already had a voluntary defence against a guy who beat the **** out of Wilder.

There is an agenda here.

The fight needs to happen and when it does, Joshua will go into that ring representing good, respectful values and a guy who represents humanity the right way.

Wilder will enter representing ignorance, racism and hatred.

Lets hope good wins over evil.
          I was cringing at the post the entire time, and then it's finished with that ****. What in the actual **** lol that is some **** posting right there folks.

Comment

It's okay, after I finish Tony, yall still got Dubois as the next great hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              So does everybody else. But not if Wilder is asking for money he simply isn't worth.

He's a 1 $million dollar fighter. He should realise that and come to the table making sense. But I won't hold my breath considering how delusional he and his scummy fans are.
              Wilder doesn't negotiate fights, Finkel and Haymon do. And you wouldn't know how to build a fight if you were given instructions on how to build and negotiate a fight.
              Last edited by Raggamuffin; 11-25-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                I was cringing at the post the entire time, and then it's finished with that ****. What in the actual **** lol that is some **** posting right there folks.
                It's Joshua's fans. Wilder is a thorn in their side that they can't get out. So we have to read phony posts like this because they are sick of Wilder's fans dissing Joshua's stiff ass. They think that you should agree with them about everything that they say about Wilder.

Comment

The fans are ok, it's the stans that are dumb and hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    WhenYouCantPayWithEBT.gif
                    Doesn't work, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      yet joshua gets to fight even less deserving fighters??
                      AJ deserves to pick whoever he wants to fight.
                      He earned it by beating the guy Wilder had no interest in fighting.
                      Those "less deserving fighters" are not asking for 50/50 split dawg.
                      DW needs to be seen in a fiercely competitive fight before being awarded a superfight, doesn't matter who it is in the driver's seat. It may not be Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X