No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Wahhh wahh wahhhh fuck out of here with that history shit. You know deep inside black people don't really give a shit about other black people majority of the times. Only when it's convenient or they want something. Not saying there isn't injustices cause there is but you'd be surprised on how many white people get fucked over too.

If people like you and others that praise black power bullshit really gave a shit about it's history, you'd be combating slavery that is currently going on in today's world. Hardly anything goes to free the slaves that are currently being enslaved in Africa or other parts of the world. You know we buy **** from India and China? They have slavery too. How do you think we get cheap ****. We'd rather pay for cheaper **** and hide slavery than pay more and combat it.

People like you and many others are whiny fucks who are truly ignorant on what goes on in the world.
    Wtf are you rambling about idiot. White power and black power don't meant the same thing. Just like when Mexicans say brown pride it's not the same as white power

Lmao fuk are you talking about Slavery for calm down. Only one of us is whining and it's not me

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
      I like how you've had to bring up a bunch of other boxers in order to give what Joshua said a pass.

We are discussing what Joshua said and what Joshua said alone. Pointing out what other fighters have done/said is a completely different conversation/thread.

When you are talking about 'the superior black race' you by very definition subscribing that other races are inferior to that race. That's racist. Just turn it around and see what sort of blowback a white fighter would get if they said they are 'the superior white race.' They would cop a lot of **** for it, and rightly so. Racism is racism whichever way you cut it.

I've long suspected that the public image of Joshua is somewhat manufactured. he was a scumbag drug dealer before and just because he has become a successful fighter doesn't mean his personality has necessarily changed. I'm looking forward to seeing the facade crumble and find out what sort of dude AJ truly is. We might be treated to a Mike Tyson car wreck over the next few years which would be awesome
      Not giving him a pass I'm just stating it's funny how the one poster (and a number of others) who are up in arms over something they live by (black is better) yet worship and defend actions like women beaters, sexists, racists, ****phobes and fighters who go back on their words to help others.

I'm not that offended by what he said i think it's dumb but whatever. I'm also not a Joshua fan (nor do I dislike him) I don't care enough for the heavyweight division to feel strongly enough. I just think he's better than Wilder who I consider a bum. Doesn't mean you have to be a "fan". I think Spence beats the crap out of Thurman I'm not a Spence fan for that.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 11-17-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Wtf are you rambling about idiot. White power and black power don't meant the same thing. Just like when Mexicans say brown pride it's not the same as white power

Lmao fuk are you talking about Slavery for calm down. Only one of us is whining and it's not me
        They mean the same thing. Empowerment of a race. You want your cake and eat it too. If a person is proud to be black, so should a white person. If you don't want them to be proud to be white, neither should black people. You personally didn't face slavery nor the Jim Crow era.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Not giving him a pass I'm just stating it's funny how the one poster (and a number of others) who are up in arms over something they live by (black is better) yet worship and defend actions like women beaters, sexists, racists, ****phobes and fighters who go back on their words to help others.
          fair enough, but if Joshua really did put this on his twitter feed (and it seems that he did) it's A) Pretty dumb B) pretty unsavoury and C) Should not be tolerated by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            They mean the same thing. Empowerment of a race. You want your cake and eat it too. If a person is proud to be black, so should a white person. If you don't want them to be proud to be white, neither should black people. You personally didn't face slavery nor the Jim Crow era.
            I never said you can't be proud. You're a fool if you really think white power black power and brown pride me the same things

Comment

fair enough, but if Joshua really did put this on his twitter feed (and it seems that he did) it's A) Pretty dumb B) pretty unsavoury and C) Should not be tolerated by the media.
              I agree. But he's no more of a "scumbag" of other fighters I mentioned who beat women, traumatized young children (beating their moms), say hateful things about other races and are intolerable of others choices. Or a guy that used a young mans injury to promote his show and then not follow trough.

I am pointing out to hypocrisy.

Comment

I never said you can't be proud. You're a fool if you really think white power black power and brown pride me the same things
                How do you expect to combat racism when Black Power segregates itself from others? White Power does the same thing and so does Brown Pride.

Keep on being whiny hypocrite.

Black Power = White Power = Brown Pride

Comment

Listen at this racist. Racial supremacy is ok as long as it's not white supremacy. Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I agree. But he's no more of a "scumbag" of other fighters I mentioned who beat women, traumatized young children (beating their moms), say hateful things about other races and are intolerable of others choices. Or a guy that used a young mans injury to promote his show and then not follow trough.

I am pointing out to hypocrisy.
                    Where is the hypocrisy? Beating a woman is despicable, racism is despicable. If you want others to be equal in their condemnation then you too need to practice what you preach. Having had a quick scroll through this thread I haven't seen you come out and condemn him for his racism.

Comment

Where is the hypocrisy? Beating a woman is despicable, racism is despicable. If you want others to be equal in their condemnation then you too need to practice what you preach. Having had a quick scroll through this thread I haven't seen you come out and condemn him for his racism.
                      He trying to use mayweather as a front.

Comment

Working...
                      X