Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would vitali fair in this "new age" heavyweight scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't take age slightly out of the equation because it is a huge part of the equation. Vtali is older than Wlad so his old age would cause him to struggle.Maybe he could beat all of today's heavyweights because of his different fighting style, iron jaw and stronger mentality. I think the prime Viali would easily beat any heavyweight fighting today.

Comment

He would do very good. Probably beats joshua.

Comment

The Klits dominated shorter HW's, plain and simple. They had height and reach advantage over everyone for over a decade. Vitali's only legit loss was coincidentally to the tallest top 10 HW he fought, 6'5" Lennox Lewis.

Wlad's reign came ot an end vs a 6'9" Hw, when the tables turned and he was the shorter man. And now the end of his reign has been confirmed with 6'6" Joshua, a guy his own height.

Sure you will find fringe contenders the Klits fought who who were tall but let's face it, it's when you fight a top guy that it matters. And when the Klits fought tall top guys they lost.

This is coming from a big Wlad fan too, I wanted him to win and I woulda been happy if he KO'ed Joshua in the 6th round. But it's true, Klits weakness is someone their own height or taller who's a top guy.

Comment

Working...
        X