No announcement yet.

U.S. slavery reparations sought in first Black Lives Matter agenda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Honesty they should thank slavery. Otherwise, they'd still be in Africa.
    It's ignorance like this that just baffles me.

It's like some of you idiots think the world is only 240 years old since the independence of the US started. Let me enlighten some of you ignoramuses. The US reign is a small spec to father time and barely fills a dot in his eye.

You don't realize how much of history is white washed in US based public educational institutions. Let me educate you buffoons.

For some reason, you think Europeans rescued Africans from running around Africa like animals and civilized them when that couldn't be furthest from the truth.

During the 14th and 15th centuries, the entire European continent was riddled with poverty, famine, feudalism and diseases. The entire continent was in an economic depression, especially Western Europe. Europe's economy was also weakened by the steady loss of precious metals to Asian nations, who would accept only gold in payment for trade purchases.

While Europe was enduring stagnating socioeconomic depressions, West Africa was known for its flourishing empires, major regional trading centers and for producing some of the world's finest artifacts. Nations throughout the Meiterranean area were drawn to these West African trading centers by rumors of massive wealth. Three large empires, Ghana, Mali and Songhay, drew European, Moorish and Arabian traders into West Africa's great trading cities, such as Gao and Timbktu. Arabian and Moorish traders routinely sought West African cash crops and natural resources especially gold, silver, and ivory salt.

Point being is Africa was on it's 3rd empire while Europeans were particpating in cannalbalism, dying from disease and starvation and didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

Some of you clowns need to learn history and realize the history of this world goes further back than the US' fight for independence in 1776 or whenever it was.

Comment

• It was the doctrine of "unequal exchange", that allowed natural and mineral wealth to be transferred from Africa in a steady flow.

Massive displacement of Africa's human capital and natural resources weakened West Africa's social and economic institutions. The doctrine of unequal exchange depleted Africa's resources, but the wealth and revenue generated from commerce with Africa revived Europe's sagging economies. With surplus funds in their treasuries, European nations strengthened their military and commerce communities.

By the 17th century, European nations ahd formed a competitive sense of racial togetherness within the European family. In addition, they shared a common desire to possess more, if not all, of Africa's wealth.

But Africa basically imploded allowing their borders to be weakened and for other nations like the Arabs, Europeans, Portugese, etc to take advantage.

But for you fcukers making it seem like Europeans saved Africans when it was the Europeans were suffering from disease, poverty, feudalism, famine, cannibalism and economic depression while Africa was on its 3rd empire are simply misinformed, ignorant, ******ed dumbasses who don't have a clue.

African leaders made bad decisions and fell a part internally. Prior to that, Africa had some of the most fierce warriors known to man during that time which made many nations dare to invade them. Once Africans were internally damaged, the Arabs, Portuguese, Moors, Spanish and Europeans took advantage of this fault and the rest is what you call history. It is what it is.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-07-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        It's ignorance like this that just baffles me.

It's like some of you idiots think the world is only 240 years old since the independence of the US started. Let me enlighten some of you ignoramuses. The US reign is a small spec to father time and barely fills a dot in his eye.

You don't realize how much of history is white washed in US based public educational institutions. Let me educate you buffoons.

For some reason, you think Europeans rescued Africans from running around Africa like animals and civilized them when that couldn't be furthest from the truth.

During the 14th and 15th centuries, the entire European continent was riddled with poverty, famine, feudalism and diseases. The entire continent was in an economic depression, especially Western Europe. Europe's economy was also weakened by the steady loss of precious metals to Asian nations, who would accept only gold in payment for trade purchases.

While Europe was enduring stagnating socioeconomic depressions, West Africa was known for its flourishing empires, major regional trading centers and for producing some of the world's finest artifacts. Nations throughout the Meiterranean area were drawn to these West African trading centers by rumors of massive wealth. Three large empires, Ghana, Mali and Songhay, drew European, Moorish and Arabian traders into West Africa's great trading cities, such as Gao and Timbktu. Arabian and Moorish traders routinely sought West African cash crops and natural resources especially gold, silver, and ivory salt.

Point being is Africa was on it's 3rd empire while Europeans were particpating in cannalbalism, dying from disease and starvation and didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

Some of you clowns need to learn history and realize the history of this world goes further back than the US' fight for independence in 1776 or whenever it was.
        Hey idiot I was referring to Blacks today not the actual slaves. Of course none of the black slaves wanted to be slaves.

Why did you cut my post when you quote me?

Comment

• Chollon idiot I said the African American TODAY should be thankful of slavery, otherwise, they'd still be in Africa instead of being in the US. I don't think any of them want that.

Now the actual slaves, those are the blacks that didn't deserved to be mistreated by the white people. I can only imagine their pain being abducted from Africa, taken away from their families and sold to slavery.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Hey idiot I was referring to Blacks today not the actual slaves. Of course none of the black slaves wanted to be slaves.

Why did you cut my post when you quote me?
            Because you made it seem as though African's in Africa weren't once a great people and like they were incapable of having success as a people.

Africans fell on hard times just as Europeans experienced centuries of cannibalism, disease, poverty and a failed economy.

To make matters worse, there were many strategic doings in the US that ensured blacks remain illiterate for centuries. There were many laws that were passed in the 20th century that created the status quo of free prison labor from African Americans and created an atmosphere of violence in the black communities.

There has been many strategic happenings done in the dark that have been kept as secrets in this country that many people don't know about.

Blacks must pull themselves out of the hole they're in and they will. Just as Europeans experienced centuries of bad luck and misfortune so have blacks. But what you don't understand is the success of European Americans in the last 240 years is a small spec in the eye of father time. Blacks have also had centuries of success and fortune once upon a time and are more than capable of returning to such glory in the future. They have a lot of work to do, but it can be done.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-07-2016, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Because you made it seem as though African's in Africa weren't once a great people and like they were incapable of having success as a people.

Africans fell on hard times just as Europeans experienced centuries of cannibalism, disease, poverty and a failed economy.

To make matters worse, there were many strategic doings in the US that ensured blacks remain illiterate for centuries. There were many laws that were passed in the 20th century that created the status quo of free prison labor from African Americans and created an atmosphere of violence in the black communities.

There has been many strategic happenings done in the dark that have been kept as secrets in this country that many people don't know about.

Blacks must pull themselves out of the hole they're in and they will. Just as Europeans experienced centuries of bad luck and misfortune so have blacks. But what you don't understand is the success of European Americans in the last 240 years is a small spec in the eye of father time. Blacks have also had centuries of success and fortune once upon a time and are more than capable of returning to such glory in the future. They have a lot of work to do, but it can be done.
              It's your fault you made cholla estupida think this way!!!!!! Lmao idiot

Comment

Lmaooooooo

What the western world has achieved in the last 100 years surpasses anything any culture, including blacks, has done in their entire history. From cars, planes, to sending rockets to outer space. You're completely delusional if you think any group of people have achieved anything remotely close to what European Americans have. To suggest others have had success and wealth that is comparable just shows how ******ed you really are. Hell, bill Gates and Elon Musk alone have surpassed anything Africa ever did.

Comment

• This message is hidden because El-blanco is on your ignore list.

Sorry, I don't respond to coke head idiots

Comment

This message is hidden because El-blanco is on your ignore list.

Sorry, I don't respond to coke head idiots
                    "Lmaooooooo

What the western world has achieved in the last 100 years surpasses anything any culture, including blacks, has done in their entire history. From cars, planes, to sending rockets to outer space. You're completely delusional if you think any group of people have achieved anything remotely close to what European Americans have. To suggest others have had success and wealth that is comparable just shows how ******ed you really are. Hell, bill Gates and Elon Musk alone have surpassed anything Africa ever did."

Let me help my boy blanco out

Comment

• The loser read it, he just has no response because it's true. So, he pretends that I'm a drug addict because in his sheltered little life anyone who has ever done drugs is a junkie because his mommy said so. These guys are delusional inexperienced children who grew up on the Internet. That's why he keeps regurgitating these essays on black history. It's quite pathetic but very amusing lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X