Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac is the one who chooses his opponents" - Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common logic says to never believe what Arum says, but then Pacquiao is a habitual liar himself.

Comment

So how do you explain the Bradley 3, which no one cared about including Pacquiao? We all know uncle Bob is the king of remathes, trilogies, quadrologies...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Not promoting his own fights by what I mean as being his own boss. Just making himself have control in the match making, just have some balls to say "Hey bob, I want crawford for 20 million, if there is none then don't bring me a bum, or atleast give me Kell Brook."
        that's what im trying to say. that's just not manny. he's not the type to say "give me this, or kick rocks".

he plays the role of a hard working person who has to earn what he got. never handed down anything, etc. he plays this role, this is why a lot of people like him because they see him as a humble person. now imagine if manny starts demanding that he wants this or that or he's not gonna fight, etc. he'll lose a lot of fans by doing this. he plays the "i'll fight anyone, anytime" this is why a lot of fans like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Well my preference is for retirement. Fighting Jeff Horn is worse than retirement because it's an opponent that Manny will win against easily in a fight that probably won't be exciting to watch.

If he doesn't retire he should fight someone good enough for us to have a tough time deciding who will win... or someone with a credible resume at least.
          Ok that is fair. Manny is seen in 2 different lights depending on the time of day and who it is.

On the one hand he is well past it and should be able to choose whoever he wants. On the other, you can't keep touting nhim as top 4 at ww and top 10 p4p if he is only going to fight the Horn's of the world.

Comment

Working...
          X