Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fight Made Your Favorite Fighter an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    No i mean do Saddler beating Pep 2 or 3 times i dont rember if 3 or 2 ,make him ATG ,he had good carrere beside it too .it is Saddler sorry,missspelled it Sandy Saddler
    Oh yes. The first Pep win especially made him an all time great. Pep won the rematch and I believe the third and fourth were foul fests. They got be friends later on, but really hated each other in those last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Oh yes. The first Pep win especially made him an all time great. Pep won the rematch and I believe the third and fourth were foul fests. They got be friends later on, but really hated each other in those last two fights.
      Hahaha i noticed that many good fighters are dirty mofos

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Hahaha i noticed that many good fighters are dirty mofos
        Haha. Most have one thing they regularly do. I think some have to be fouled first. Salido with the low blows was ridiculous but so was Lomachenko's holding and pushing. Wladimir can be grabimir of course. Hopkins with the head butts. Ward with clinching. Many of them hold behind the head. It's part of boxing. I don't think it's a big deal but the rules need to be enforced much more consistently in some cases.

Comment

When sugar Shane beat Oscar

Comment

Working...
          X