No announcement yet.

Master Ken Mayweather Pacquiao was BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
    Ken is to Ryu what Pacquiao is to Mayweather. No wonder he's so salty.

Ban imminent.
    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Mr Ram Raid, you should be banned for this obscenity. What you posted is just sick and tasteless.

Oh RYU is Asian as ken is western.

So ken getting a head is like Floyd getting a head from Pac lol

Anyway, this is a warning. I'll report you for p o r n in a boxing site if you pull this stunt again. I'll tell the mods your sick stunt. It's tasteless and inappropriate. This thread is a fun thread, but your crossed the line. Do it again I'll report you.
    Spoon, I've gotta tell you, when a man who brings 17 dildos to every post says that throbbing hot meat, spurting skicky white love piss is an obscenity too far . . . well . . . I'm gonna bow to that mans wisdom. You've earned your phallic stripes. There's a chain of command and I'll fall in line.

If I cross the line again you do what you need to do Sergeant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      who's on the red corner?
      Didn't you already embarrass yourself enough with this? Go refer to your De la Hoya thread, which you apparently abandoned after being relentless ripped into by EVERY....SINGLE....RESPONSE!!! Now that was a one-sided beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Didn't you already embarrass yourself enough with this? Go refer to your De la Hoya thread, which you apparently abandoned after being relentless ripped into by EVERY....SINGLE....RESPONSE!!! Now that was a one-sided beat down.
        look at your rep and see who should be embarrass.

you are a shameless poster who will keep on chasing it's tail running around spinning/slicing twisting every single statement untill the man your are arguing/debating duscussing with stop due to exhaustion LOL

now answer the question, who's on the red corner?

Comment

More dildos incoming for Spoon and rath.

Comment

look at your rep and see who should be embarrass.

you are a shameless poster who will keep on chasing it's tail running around spinning/slicing twisting every single statement untill the man your are arguing/debating duscussing with stop due to exhaustion LOL

now answer the question, who's on the red corner?
            lmao. Taking a page from your darling Spoon, huh?

Tell me what happened in your thread on the red corner/blue corner theory. Was there one positive response? Please, enlighten me.

How about your whole "how would this affect gambling" theory. Seems that was shut down quickly, wasn't it.

Sorry that I keep owning you guys. It has nothing to do with exhaustion. It has to do with you all being morons who don't know what the **** you are talking about. Everyone who talks to you shuts you down. You know it and I know it. I just like pointing out that you are a complete moron who won't stop posting the same thing over and over no matter how much you are proven wrong.

By the way, tell me what it says on the bottom right side of those scorecards, loser.

Comment

[MENTION]BostonGuy come on man[/MENTION]
              Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yes it was Master Ken, too much hugging spoils the sport we call boxing.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

TBE - The Best Embracer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  lmao. Taking a page from your darling Spoon, huh?

Tell me what happened in your thread on the red corner/blue corner theory. Was there one positive response? Please, enlighten me.

How about your whole "how would this affect gambling" theory. Seems that was shut down quickly, wasn't it.

Sorry that I keep owning you guys. It has nothing to do with exhaustion. It has to do with you all being morons who don't know what the **** you are talking about. Everyone who talks to you shuts you down. You know it and I know it. I just like pointing out that you are a complete moron who won't stop posting the same thing over and over no matter how much you are proven wrong.

By the way, tell me what it says on the bottom right side of those scorecards, loser.

was there a positive response when the first man said the world is round?

was there a positive response when one man accuses lance of doping?

was there a positive response when that doctor said that those deaths were caused by concussion in murican football?

was there a positive response when one man announces that housing bubble in murica some years back.

that's your answer.

now answer the question, Floyd vs Pac and Dela Hoya vs floyd who's on the red corner?

no who's owning who? LOL

shameless

Comment

you can't answer a simple question?

are you one of those muricans that don't know their red from their blue? LOL

by the way the only thing you can throw away are used dildo's LOL
                    That has to be one of the lamest attempts at trash talk I've seen on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      More dildos incoming for Spoon and rath.
                      giving dildos are for wimps.

just look at where almost all my dildo's came from.

why coz he's a whimp.

Comment

Working...
                      X