The Darkest, Most Insane Blog I've Come Across

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkest, Most Insane Blog I've Come Across

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

This guy makes white supremacists who think jews rig professional sports to hold white men down sound totally sane. Hint: he's a half asian guy full of self hate that used to be a member of stormfront.

Originally posted by longingfordeath View Post
    Y

Asian women are privileged. They don’t get called **** and ***** on the street. My brother did. My friends and my family did. But I never did. But my children will. From a Hapa: you’re all filthy liars. All of you. Maybe you can convince yourself you’re doing some kind of good. But your children will pay for your sins.

n essence, the Eurasian child is expected to submit to and accept white supremacy via his mother; in being born he is already evidence that a full-Asian child is unworthy of existing and that it is only because of his white father that he is permitted to exist. He is also expected to tolerate blatant racism on his mother’s actions – the same racism that he will experience daily and not have the condolence that “at least my mother isn’t the same way.” Because she was.

My goal is to ruin the lives of every group of parents that was selfish enough to enter into a relationship based on race. It doesn’t matter if this happens in twenty years; words and ideas will continue to exist. It doesn’t matter how much you lie to your children, eventually the truth comes out and the reality strikes as it did me and as it did with hundreds of other Eurasians who read what I write. I am only an extreme example but I firmly believe that the same poison of my parents relationship exists in every single couple out there. The day will come when your own child looks at you and is no longer able to trust nor respect you; why exactly would a man of color respect parents who had absolutely no respect for men of color? Good luck with your parenting!

If anything, the Asian female’s lust for the white male is essentially proof that personality means very little in this world – and that the astounding rate at which they marry and procreate outside of their gene pool (at a rate at least 6 or 7 times that of white or any other race) proves that there is little convincing me, or any other Hapa, that personality or character means jack ****.
    Jesus Christ.

That was crazy stuff. That man has issues.

Comment

Comment

at that picture of Elliot Rodgers.

Comment

strmfrnt likes Ali and morgan freeman

Comment

That blog is never ending.

Comment

weak beta b*tch.

just another alexkid who cant get laid and gets all of his female knowledge from ****ography and the internet.

you want to see dark?

Comment

Seems like a good lad to me

But he must have a tiny willy.

Comment

It reminds me of Megas30 in that other thread.

Comment

There are some weak ass minded people out there.....

I always find it funny when they use the excuse "white man holding me down".... NO MATTER THE RACE that's usually the excuse.

but then you find successful, wealthy/rich men (of that same race).

Comment

Working...
                    X