No announcement yet.

TBE gave out a master class to 3 sets fighters that destroyed each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBE gave out a master class to 3 sets fighters that destroyed each other

From here on out I will respect the fighters that TBE gave a master class to with the exception of #48 for reasons of his extreme sour grapes of claiming a bogus injury to save face from the master class TBE gave him.

Now on to the real amazement of what TBE has accomplished in that he basically schooled 3 sets of fighters that all went thru war against each other.

Marquez vs #48 basically had 3 wars yet TBE completely schooled them

Berto vs Ortiz was another war where they gave each other 2 knockdowns and TBE roasted them both.

Castillo vs Corrales was another 2 wars with their first being called top 10 one the greatest fights of all time and again TBE schooled them both.

Now we are about to see Cotto vs Canelo and I am very interested to see if they are going to go to war because it will be hilarious considering both of them got taken to school by TBE.

No matter what that is amazing that TBE is able to that to dudes that are destroying each other but when faced with TBE, they have nothing for him.

Truly an amazing talent and people wont appreciate it as much till years later.

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
    From here on out I will respect the fighters that TBE gave a master class to with the exception of #48 for reasons of his extreme sour grapes of claiming a bogus injury to save face from the master class TBE gave him.

Now on to the real amazement of what TBE has accomplished in that he basically schooled 3 sets of fighters that all went thru war against each other.

Berto vs Ortiz was another war where they gave each other 2 knockdowns and TBE roasted them both.

Castillo vs Corrales was another 2 wars with their first being called top 10 one the greatest fights of all time and again TBE schooled them both.

Now we are about to see Cotto vs Canelo and I am very interested to see if they are going to go to war because it will be hilarious considering both of them got taken to school by TBE.

No matter what that is amazing that TBE is able to that to dudes that are destroying each other but when faced with TBE, they have nothing for him.

Don't forget Oscar-shane, and shane-cotto

Comment

This was touching

Comment

You mean TUE

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          This was touching

Damn his dad cant say "I love you" back

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            This was touching

Wow that is what every father wants to hear from their child one day

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Damn his dad cant say "I love you" back
              Damn that was looking like a touching moment but I have admit why couldnt Sr. say "I love you" back???

I almost felt like Floyd was expecting an "I love you" you back too and kept on saying "I love you" many times to Sr to press him to say "I love you" back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post

floyd schooled castillo? come on, castillo 1 was a robbery...

Comment

Comment

hard work and the important medications did it for him!

Comment

Working...
                    X