• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thread op

this should be on khan's wiki page

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Khan has been mugged off brutally, and any other time i'd feel sorry for a man wanting a shot at an all time great but with Khan I don't.

He should told Mayweather to do one after the first time he embarrassed him but he kept begging.

Second time Floyd mugs him off he still tried again.

Third time he still doesn't learn.

And now a fourth time.

Floyd has basically toyed with three years of Khan in his prime.

Worst thing about this all is I have no doubt if Mayweather fights a 50th fight Khan will no doubt still come back crawling begging for the fight again.

I understand the desperate desire of wanting to fight one of the best of all time but there should come a time when a man has a bit of dignity and pride and tells the guy who keeps mugging him off to **** off.

Khan should have said there and then after the online poll fiasco Mayweather can **** off, but he didn't learn and kept begging.

I was another who felt Khan got a lot of unfair stick on here but he's truly embarrassed himself with this.

Best thing he can do now if forget about Mayweather and fight Brook, and go back to what he has shown previously before the Mayweather obsession, fighting the top guys.
      He's already started it...

**** will never learn

The icing on the cake will be if Mayweather chooses Brook for his 50th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You continue to waste your time being his fanboy now

There's always next year!
        You are still obsessed with Khan though Dirky

You now obsessively hate Khan

Obsession is obsession

Let go and stop behaving like a jilted ex girlfriend

Comment

To be the real TBE Floyd needed to go to London Whimbley St. and fight Khan and give the Brits a chance to see the so-called TBE.
          In reality Floyd is the IVO (In Vegas Only) because everyone there does well
          when the Floyd show is in town.
          50% come to see him win and the 50% want him to loose. Not exactly the percentage of the TBE.

I do think Khan was the right opponent, not sure about going to England but
          Khan would have been challenging for Floyd because Floyd would need his legs and thats a good reason not to choose Khan.

Who cares hopefully he goes away and Manny & Wlad soon follow his lead.
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            You are still obsessed with Khan though Dirky

You now obsessively hate Khan

Obsession is obsession

Let go and stop behaving like a jilted ex girlfriend
            You're one to talk about being jilted.

You used to have Brook all over your profile until late last year when he refused to bum you in Tenerife and you stabbed him.

Comment

A Mere Pawn

Comment

Comment

I completely forgot Khan fought Alexander, I can't remember anything about that fight for some reason.

Khan has shown absolutely no shame in the way he's been begging Mayweather for a fight, even making deadlines all the while Floyd NEVER says anything about Khan he barely knows he exists quite funny to see.

Comment

We get it, you're not a fan of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      To be the real TBE Floyd needed to go to London Whimbley St. and fight Khan and give the Brits a chance to see the so-called TBE.
                      In reality Floyd is the IVO (In Vegas Only) because everyone there does well
                      when the Floyd show is in town.
                      50% come to see him win and the 50% want him to loose. Not exactly the percentage of the TBE.

I do think Khan was the right opponent, not sure about going to England but
                      Khan would have been challenging for Floyd because Floyd would need his legs and thats a good reason not to choose Khan.

Who cares hopefully he goes away and Manny & Wlad soon follow his lead.
                      Ray
                      Exactly!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X