Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best inventions ever created?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The steam engine gets my vote. Leads to steamboats and the railroad. The thing accelerated civilization(s) vastly.

Comment

Nah **** self checkout. I don't talk to the cashiers either. They'll be like "Hi, how are you" and I'm like:

Best invention btw:

Comment

The Samsung TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Lmao that's ****ed up.

And you know what I never even thought about that other point you made.

Greedy bastards those big retailers.
          Lol me and my girl laugh about it til this day. And ya man businesses are always trying to find a way to screw someone out of a job so they can make more money. It's mind boggling because in their dream world there'd be no employees, just consumers. They don't realize we need jobs to buy their ****.

Comment

Comment

How the hell could I forget this

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I actually find it much quicker with a cashier. Especially when it comes to produce that doesn't have a sticker.
                I guess it varies. The only time it's a problem with me is when I go to Walmart at night and I just have like two things with me and the lines are packed with people with a lot of merchandise. Self-checkout is perfect for me since I have a few things and want to leave quickly.

Comment

Comment

idk the radio, printing press, fire, the wheel, etc

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X