No announcement yet.

Similarities Between Wlad, Haye, and Price Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Carl "The Cat" Thompson wasn't dropped by Haye. You could argue it should have been stopped early as he was taking a one-sided caning, but... what a guy.
    This is true. Thompson took a monstrous beating.

Price gassed in 3 rounds. Which is a bit crazy because he is an in-shape guy which eludes to a mental issue more than a physical one. He didn't throw that many punches did he?

He must have just had a huge adrenaline dump as a result of all that nervous energy.

Haye was beating seven shades of shite out of Carl and hitting him with everything bang on the chin.

Comment

Wlad and Haye were in complete control and punched themselves out looking for the stoppage.

Price was never in control of either fight. He was looking confused in both and his chin makes Wlad and Haye's look like iron.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
        So the idea here is they ran out of gas and it wasn't their chins.
        Have you seen any of the fights I referred to?

Comment

Those guys was always good just not finished articles, I am still weary of Haye.
          I said it before both fights, Thompson stops him.

Price just isn't good. What does he even do well? Hes huge & has got a good right hand hes only able to let off if you stand in front of him. He is extremely limited and to be honest it shocks me how so when you look at his amateur pedigree and physical attributes.

Uncoordinated, too upright, has no jab - nothing but a straight right. He can't handle movement, he has nothing to fall back on either. A guy like Wlad can jab, he can control your head, hes very fluid for a big guy. You show Price movement & he literally freezes. Hes a big robot who short circuits when shown movement.
          Price has no stamina, his defense is rubbish, his chins pathetic.

He literally has nothing but size & a potent straight right from the outside.
          I am genuinely not even sure he'd beat a Richard Towers.

Comment

no jab. no footwor, no chin, no stamina

Comment

Working...
            X