No announcement yet.

Penalty Per LB if Canelo weighs in more than 152

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalty Per LB if Canelo weighs in more than 152

Does anybody know how much the pentalty is per LB if canelo weighs in over 152? If canelo is having a hard time cutting weight wouldnt it make sense for him to just pay the fines so he can come in feeling stronger/healthier? This makes sense, no? Unless the fines are jacked up to like 1Million per LB

A gazillion dollars for every ounce over the catchweight, Floyd's just a B1TCH like that.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      A gazillion dollars for every ounce over the catchweight, Floyd's just a B1TCH like that.
      wouldnt doubt it lol

Comment

Canelo is coming in at 154 at the weigh in.
        Goldenboy..specifically Oscar probably told him to just weigh in at 154 and they will take care of the fines.

Trust me. Canelo is not coming in under 154.

So once we have official weigh in numbers, that gives Floyd Mayweather haters 24 hours to come up with a new excuse as to why Canelo lost or why Floyd is cherry picking

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Does anybody know how much the pentalty is per LB if canelo weighs in over 152? If canelo is having a hard time cutting weight wouldnt it make sense for him to just pay the fines so he can come in feeling stronger/healthier? This makes sense, no? Unless the fines are jacked up to like 1Million per LB
          I wanna know this too... I hope the ginger just comes in over the weight on purpose like Cherrypicker did to JMM

Comment

Floyd should call off the fight if he comes in overweight

Comment

Bajillion dollars for every half lb over and instead of getting an hour to make weight he gets 5 minutes.

Comment

If there is not a penalty, then I am sure Floyd let them know the fight is off if he doesn't make weight.
                I don't see it as a problem, Canelo came in at 153 for Trout, with proper training and nutrition that extra pound shouldn't mean much.
                As a Canelo fan, you won't hear any weight drained excused if my guy loses Sept. 14th.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  I wanna know this too... I hope the ginger just comes in over the weight on purpose like Cherrypicker did to JMM
                  I do too, Canelo would become a superstar if he beats Mayweather he should take a financial hit to come in at his best. He's already a star and young so will make plenty of $ in the future. Maybe Mayweather asked for the CW knowing this is likely and he can make some extra $.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    If there is not a penalty, then I am sure Floyd let them know the fight is off if he doesn't make weight.
                    I don't see it as a problem, Canelo came in at 153 for Trout, with proper training and nutrition that extra pound shouldn't mean much.
                    As a Canelo fan, you won't hear any weight drained excused if my guy loses Sept. 14th.
                    Canelo could come in at 170 and the fight would still be on, too big of an event not to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X