Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chael Sonnen is a confirmed cheater ... so his opinion is irrelevant. :*******:

Comment

B.S. is posting what Sonnen thinks now?

Did he even watch the fight? Pac jumped into JMM fist! He never saw the punch and Manny said JMM didn't feel stronger. I think he was just in the best shape he could be in. He knew he needed this fight. He's stunned Pac before so, what's the surprise with getting KTFO while jumping face first into a perfect punch right on the button? If he was on something or not it still would have happen. Get over it people!

Comment

Dude is an utter piece of crap. How can someone who lives in a glass houses throw as many stones as he does? This coming from a guy that is a confirmed PED user, and convicted criminal. The only people who respect this guy are other Douchebags.
        Marquez passed all PED test the same that Pacquiao has been taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Smith View Post
          Did he even watch the fight? Pac jumped into JMM fist! He never saw the punch and Manny said JMM didn't feel stronger. I think he was just in the best shape he could be in. He knew he needed this fight. He's stunned Pac before so, what's the surprise with getting KTFO while jumping face first into a perfect punch right on the button? If he was on something or not it still would have happen. Get over it people!

Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            Dude is an utter piece of crap. How can someone who lives in a glass houses throw as many stones as he does? This coming from a guy that is a confirmed PED user, and convicted criminal. The only people who respect this guy are other Douchebags.
            Marquez passed all PED test the same that Pacquiao has been taking.
            Yea, Sonnen sucks, but everyone's missing the truth in this, which is, "it takes one to know one". I'm not defending or accusing anyone, but the guy knows drugs and that gives him credibility on this subject whereas people are acting the opposite. If I want an opinion about my car, I get it from someone who knows cars. Sonnen does have steroid experience. Doesn't mean he's right, but you can't pretend it makes him somehow less knowledgeable about the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              or at least be somewhat suspicious..c'mon..marquez hooked up with a ped dealer/chemist/user who didn't serve any jail time and changed his name ..and all of a sudden at 39 years old marquez has the power to put pac down to the canvas twice in six rounds..while a prime marquez at his best weights (126 & 130) couldn't even knockdown pac...
              There is a reason why Pac didn´t get Márquez extra tested for this fight, one obvious reason. You guys don´t want to see it because you´re blind fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                I always lol at the people saying Marquez never had a 6-pack before. Go look at him at the weigh in for the third fight with Pacquiao. Go look at him at previous weigh ins. It's not like he all of a sudden got a 6-pack for the 4th fight. Where do people get this ****?

I agree! and who the fk is Sonnen? He just mad cuz he got KTFO by Silva.hahaha

Comment

Not sure about the puberty association. Most folks who have gone through it were always weak, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Sonnen not ripped:

Sonnen not ripped and flabby:

Miraculously, Sonnen is ripped up and muscular:

Now we have two tests, the pee test and the visual test. I'm not sure about pee but you failed the visual test with flying colors bro, you look like you hit puberty for the second time.....what gives? I demand answers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      extra testing was turned down by arum, no? but even fake olympic style would be easy work for a guy like heredia...
                      No... Manny is scared of needles, remember? Buahaha.

You morons are something else.

3 wks and you guys are still crying! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X