Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
    Lucky punch?
    Well what would you call it. It was a great KO, but it was out of the blue, unexpected. When Marquez throws that punch he has no idea if it connects, but it did - bang. Very good, but lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      good point
      why wher eu unhappy with pac jmm 3? that was great fight also
      I was happy with it to a degree, but that was my least favorite from the four. Or any Pacquiao fight for that matter. The action wasn't so high, and the win didn't look clear for Paquiao, nor would it if they gave it to Marquez. The second fight I thought was a clear Pacquiao win, and the first fight was amazing.

Having said all of that, I can see Pacquiao beating Rios. Which would be an awesome fight for him. What better test? What better reward. If he losses, he can call it quits, and there's no shame. I think that fight could be a classic for the amount of time it will last. If he wins, who knows, Marquez again, Mayweather, the skies the limit. Pacquiao is one of my hero's. So is mayweather, but only for his skill in the ring. I think Mayweather is a dirt bag outside the right.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Well what would you call it. It was a great KO, but it was out of the blue, unexpected. When Marquez throws that punch he has no idea if it connects, but it did - bang. Very good, but lucky.
        Aren't most one hit KO's out of the blue and unexpected?

Also, if you believe that one of the best counter punchers in the world, against an opponent whom he has the most experience out of anyone in the world, won because of a lucky punch - I got a bridge to sell to you.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Aren't most one hit KO's out of the blue and unexpected?

Also, if you believe that one of the best counter punchers in the world, against an opponent whom he has the most experience out of anyone in the world, won because of a lucky punch - I got a bridge to sell to you.
          He trained that punch, yeah? I admit it was a great KO, just saying, Pac was dominating,and then he got KO'd out of the blue. I will not take anything away from Marquez, but that KO was lightning from a clear sky.
          Anyway, my point, Pac should come back, not retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I think Marquez cracked that chin from now on Pacquiao will look like Khan in the ring
            He could, but I would take the 20 million dollar chance to find out.
            He looked good in the fight, like the old Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao can bounce back, he was KO'd by a lucky punch in a fight he was dominating. No shame there. He should definitely come back and redeem himself if the fire still burns inside.
              I agree he should come back, just cause I like watching him, and its good for the sport. But he wasn't dominating the fight, I think he was clearly winning but it was also a very close fight, though it did look like it would be all Manny after his knockdown and breaking Marquez's nose. Clearly he thought the same, unfortunately Marquez isn't that quick to give up, he is a world class warrior.
              And these people that call it a "lucky punch" , that is just ridiculous, I don't think Manny's punch on Hatton was lucky, I don't think the Martinez punch on Williams was lucky either. And this one certainly wasn't lucky either, Marquez is one of the smartest and best counter punchers in the world.

Comment

he won't retire... 3 fights then retire

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
                  Hatton's legacy was being knocked senseless KO'd flat out cold.
                  Manny is finished and his legacy is ruined.
                  One devastating Marquez KO punch put Paq on the heap of losers forever. Just as George Foreman is only remembered for getting KO'd by Ali. Paq got KO'd career over. Memories none.
                  Woa i wouldnt say that now, but idiots like me sporting these types of Sigs will always bring it up and so will the rest of the world, pacs legacy will ALWAYS live forever no matter what, but if he does continue and loses it'll do more damage than most people think..

when u lose like how he did it never erases from peoples Memory..sadly alot of people hate PACFANS to be honest and manny's reputation itself will suffer because of it.. if they were more humble etc i dont think the rest of the world would hate on pac as much as they [we] did since last saturday..a loss is a loss despite it being Brutal, people move on but with pac they wont everyone feels the need to get "revenge" on pacfans through this and they'll use this loss as an excuse to exact that revenge...

isnt Pacquiao like filthy rich??? he should fight one scrap and call it a career if he loses again like i said it'll do more Damage to his Rep i feel..
                  Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 12-11-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

He trained that punch, yeah? I admit it was a great KO, just saying, Pac was dominating,and then he got KO'd out of the blue. I will not take anything away from Marquez, but that KO was lightning from a clear sky.
                    Anyway, my point, Pac should come back, not retire.
                    Lol at all the pacfans screaming lucky punch. Marquez got lucky a few times if thats wut u wannna call it cuz connected with the same a couple times in that same round right before he rang his bell. Marquez geniusly loured him in at the end and time pac when he jumped in after his usual skip feint followed by a lazy jab and bam lands the right over pacs jab. Marquez had his eyes on pac all the way till he kissed the canvas. Nothing lucky about that. Lmfao. Poochiao lovers go away!!!!

Comment

Why would he retire just because roidquez got in a lucky punch. pac was destroying him before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X