Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather talks Pac/JMM and says February for next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
    How is Mayweather going to say watch UFC when he ****ted on them a couple years back. He must be bitter. Just fight Manny already
    Dana White stuck up for him with the Ortiz fight, said it was a fair shot when a lot of people said it was a cheap shot. This may have something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
      so is Feb happening?
      It sounds like they got an opponent(Martinez) lined up.

Last edited by TheKza; 11-14-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        He said if it was his choice he would fight in February but May 5 is still the date.
        DJ: "And if you do fight in May. I'm not gonna ask you who, but if you do fight in May."
        Floyd: "Actually, that was wrong, once again."

DJ: "Okay."
        Floyd: "Floyd Mayweather is fighting in February, so I'm about to go into training camp soon. I'm fighting in February."
        DJ: "February?"
        Floyd: "We're looking at fighting in February because we're looking to stay active so you could be the first one to put it out there."
        DJ: "I've heard rumors of Erik Morales or....."
        Floyd: "No, no Erik Morales. No, not at all."

Huh? Was Leonard Ellerbe just bullshitting everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Floyd is so bitter.

Can't even look at the bigger picture and support Boxing. Instead he is advertising the UFC, just as long as his PPV's get old.
          seriously man, floyd HATES mma, now he's telling everyone to watch the ufc instead of his rival's boxing match?!!

Comment

Working...
          X