Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only acceptable fight for Pac other than Mayweather is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only acceptable fight for Pac other than Mayweather is...

Paul Williams.

If Paul Williams defeats Sergio Martinez this weekend then Pacquiao-Williams should be the next mega ppv fight signed for 2011.

I'm tired of the hearing excuses from Pac fans regarding Williams.

WIlliams has already stated that after he knocks Martinez out this weekend, it's back down to 147 for May/Pac.

If Pac can fight Margarito at 150 then he can for damn sure fight WIlliams at 147.

This would also be a perfect chance for Manny to fight a good African American fighter (i don't recall seeing him fight one before).

He's already DOMINATED Mexico. He's already DOMINATED Puerto Rico.

Now it's time to try dominating America. I personally don't think he can do it.

How will Pac react to a fighter that throws more punches than he does? The last I checked Pac was not a great counterpuncher. Also how would Pac deal with that height?

If he's on the level of SRR, Ali and SRL (and supposedly greater than mayweather) then Paul Williams should be a piece of cake.
    Last edited by Michael Hall; 11-19-2010, 09:36 AM.

Or Martinez if Martinez wins and Pac wants to chase another title.

Comment

You might get your wish. Who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
        Paul Williams.

If Paul Williams defeats Sergio Martinez this weekend then Pacquiao-Williams should be the next mega ppv fight signed for 2011.

I'm tired of the hearing excuses from Pac fans regarding Williams.

WIlliams has already stated that after he knocks Martinez out this weekend, it's back down to 147 for May/Pac.

If Pac can fight Margarito at 150 then he can for damn sure fight WIlliams at 147.

This would also be a perfect chance for Manny to fight a good African American fighter (i don't recall seeing him fight one before).

He's already DOMINATED Mexico. He's already DOMINATED Puerto Rico.

Now it's time to try dominating America. I personally don't think he can do it.

How will Pac react to a fighter that throws more punches than he does? The last I checked Pac was not a great counterpuncher. Also how would Pac deal with that height?

If he's on the level of SRR, Ali and SRR (and supposedly greater than mayweather) then Paul Williams should be a piece of cake.
        this entire post is biased and dumb..funny how you hold floyd at a higher standard..yet are saying manny HAS to fight a 6'3 williams and floyd isnt fighting period...

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          this entire post is biased and dumb..funny how you hold floyd at a higher standard..yet are saying manny HAS to fight a 6'3 williams and floyd isnt fighting period...

Very nice post larry

Comment

Working...
          X