Is Pacquiao fighting this week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
    It seems that's all you people talk about
    Cause he's the real king..... dudes not even fighting this week and he's already on everybodys minds.

Comment

Funny thread raba.

Green K on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Funny thread raba.

Green K on the way.
        Pre I was about to reply to you on the other thread when it was locked...

anyway you should SLAP him silly lolz....he may not be a fave in our part of the country but he is just, well, being Ronnie.

Just don't mention to him what he did to Ninoy back then hehehe.
        Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 04-29-2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

i believe he's currently fighting politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
            Pre I was about to reply to you on the other thread when it was locked...

anyway you should SLAP him silly lolz....he may not be a fave in our part of the country but he is just, well, being Ronnie.

Just don't mention to him what he did to Ninoy back then hehehe.
            Locked and pureboxer was banned too.

Yeah I remember when I was in high school watching that ninoy interview live. Ninoy swallowed him alive and he can't answer ninoy's straight to the point question hahahaha.

I hope there will be a boxing event soon, so that I can ask ronnie that question.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Well he is the way to boxing enlightenment you know, he should be sitting on a throne with a crown during the fight on Saturday.

Floyd and Shanes purse isn't money, its Pac's amusement.
              yep, which jin mosley on his right feeding him grapes and chilli on his left holding his jug of wine.

Comment

Locked and pureboxer was banned too.

Yeah I remember when I was in high school watching that ninoy interview live. Ninoy swallowed him alive and he can't answer ninoy's straight to the point question hahahaha.

I hope there will be a boxing event soon, so that I can ask ronnie that question.
                The nerve of him to CHALLENGE Nathanielz, LOL!!! He was asking for though.

Basta Ronnie is getting too old for his prime, let Chino or Quinito fill his spot. Then we'll get more laughs from their articles!

Comment

The nerve of him to CHALLENGE Nathanielz, LOL!!! He was asking for though.

Basta Ronnie is getting too old for his prime, let Chino or Quinito fill his spot. Then we'll get more laughs from their articles!
                  yeah pero chino doesn't know boxing like ronnie, quinito is the best though.

Just want to inform you that pureboxer, wazaa and champ just got banned. Seems like BPP is on a banning spree but he's banning the right people though, just wondering why he banned champ.

Comment

yeah pero chino doesn't know boxing like ronnie, quinito is the best though.

Just want to inform you that pureboxer, wazaa and champ just got banned. Seems like BPP is on a banning spree but he's banning the right people though, just wondering why he banned champ.
                    Pureboxer deserved it. Wazaa used to be funny as hell when he made those Khan threads, but he made more enemies than he should, and he crossed over the line with BPP. Champ was saying something in this thread that got BPP's goat:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...46#post8219446

Oh Chino, can't wait to hear his nonsense come Sunday, again. (Sounds like self-flogging to me)

Quinito gets a pass too, pre.
                    Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 04-29-2010, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Pureboxer deserved it. Wazaa used to be funny as hell when he made those Khan threads, but he made more enemies than he should, and he crossed over the line with BPP. Champ was saying something in this thread that got BPP's goat:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...46#post8219446

Oh Chino, can't wait to hear his nonsense come Sunday, again. (Sounds like self-flogging to me)

Quinito gets a pass too, pre.
                      Yeah I saw that thread, BPP even replied to him insinuating that maybe champ is saying that because WBO is based in Puerto Rico.

Just found out in the lounge why BPP banned wazaa.

Comment

Working...
                      X