No announcement yet.

Mayweather looking to silence 92 million Filipinos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snoopyboymason View Post
    Pacquaio was the puncher in their fights but i believe JMM was the better boxer and won both fights
    I still dont see your point? Sure, Mayweather beat Marquez more decisively than Manny, but Pacquiao beat De la Hoya and Hatton more decisively than Floyd. We could go on comparing other fights all day long, but were getting nowhere.

Floyd has not faced a southpaw puncher that is on the level of Pacquiao. Floyd's defensive style leaves him very much open to one of Manny's flurries. Floyd is not going to "whoop his ass". End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by GRkiller View Post
      I still dont see your point? Sure, Mayweather beat Marquez more decisively than Manny, but Pacquiao beat De la Hoya and Hatton more decisively than Floyd. We could go on comparing other fights all day long, but were getting nowhere.

Floyd has not faced a southpaw puncher that is on the level of Pacquiao. Floyd's defensive style leaves him very much open to one of Manny's flurries. Floyd is not going to "whoop his ass". End of discussion.

Pacquaio has not faced anyone near Mayweathers level his flurries will leave open to Floyd's counter punches imo

Comment

Working...
      X