Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reebok Boxing Gloves - Should they even be authorized in a pro fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reebok Boxing Gloves - Should they even be authorized in a pro fight?

He was wearing them against Barrera last night. I've never seen them in a pro fight. If he came to the U.S. do you all think he'd be allowed to wear them?

Yea, they're regulation. I have a pair myself from when I was over in England they're pretty good

Comment

why not????

Comment

No reason for them not to be really.

Comment

They look like those massive inflatable ones you can buy when Khans wearing them.

Comment

I've never seen them before. I know Khan has his little promotional deal with Reebok. Usually fighters wear the name of thier sponsors on the trunks n ****. I guess it would have to be written into the contract. I've never seen anyone wearing Reebok gloves in the U.S. In major prize fights you'll almost always see the major regulation brands, Grant, Reyes, Everlast and Winning.

Comment

It's the Nyke ones you gotta watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                It's the Nyke ones you gotta watch.
                Its nIke not nYke you gypsy. They looked fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Zab Judah View Post
                  Its nIke not nYke you gypsy. They looked fine to me.
                  It was a joke you turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    I've never seen them before. I know Khan has his little promotional deal with Reebok. Usually fighters wear the name of thier sponsors on the trunks n ****. I guess it would have to be written into the contract. I've never seen anyone wearing Reebok gloves in the U.S. In major prize fights you'll almost always see the major regulation brands, Grant, Reyes, Everlast and Winning.
                    Just because Reebok isn't known for their boxing equipment doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed. All gloves have to follow regulation, regardless of the brand, so what difference does it make?

Comment

Working...
                    X