Pay Your Respects To Arturo Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Your Respects To Arturo Gatti

Hello All

I would like to set up a small Memorial (Not on this site) and i would like to use some of your comments on Him in it, So this is like the official "Pay your respects to Gatti" on this sad day for Boxing.

You were one of the Most Exciting Fighters I Have Seen, When I Hear The Name "Gatti" I think of TOUGH,WARRIOR,COURAGE....You Will Be Surely Missed.

RIP
    Arturo Gatti

RIP Arturo, your fight with Ruelas was probably my favourite fight of yours, man that was a good fight, lord have mercy

Comment

A true Warrior

R.I.P Arturo

my thoughts go out to his family at this time

Arturo was a true warrior and will always be remembered among fight fans as one of the most exciting to watch. no matter how bad he was hurt he always fought on with determination courage and sheer will power. He always amazed me how he never gave up fighting

Gatti vs Ward = definition of a slugfest and one of the greatest most brutal fights we shall ever witness

Comment

RIP Champ.. you will be missed

Comment

I'll never stop respecting Gatti or Arguelo.. They've both just joined an ever increasing list.. I would be happy just to have achieved less than half of either man. World class = World class.. If we're honest, how many of us could aspire to their heights? I for one, have never been a world champion at anything.. That's the reality of losing..

Comment

my mother just woke me up from a hard night of partying to tell me this..
            I dont know why but im tearing as i type this..
            Gatti, I love your personality and what your stand for in and out of the ring..
            I love you man..
            I send my prayers out to your family, and baby daughter

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
              Hello All

I would like to set up a small Memorial (Not on this site) and i would like to use some of your comments on Him in it, So this is like the official "Pay your respects to Gatti" on this sad day for Boxing.

You were one of the Most Exciting Fighters I Have Seen, When I Hear The Name "Gatti" I think of TOUGH,WARRIOR,COURAGE....You Will Be Surely Missed.

RIP
              Arturo Gatti
              Thank you for your rememberences of our recentlyt fallen warriors!

Poet

Comment

Too early to go. So sad.

Comment

So often you hear the words "throw back fighter" but Gatti was truly one of those. He could actually box better than people give him credit for, he wasn't just a brawler but he chose to brawl because he loved to stand and trade and see who was the tougher guy.

Gatti will go down as one of the most repspected fighters eer because there was no quit in him.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    So often you hear the words "throw back fighter" but Gatti was truly one of those. He could actually box better than people give him credit for, he wasn't just a brawler but he chose to brawl because he loved to stand and trade and see who was the tougher guy.

Gatti will go down as one of the most repspected fighters eer because there was no quit in him.
                    Not the most talented fighter I have seen but i'd struggle to think of a braver fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X