No announcement yet.

How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    Ruth's Chris is for bitches. The way they pre-season their steak and serve it in sizzling butter. Girlie stuff.

Peter Luger, you ****s.
    Who ****ing cooks their steak? I like mine still twitching.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Who ****ing cooks their steak? I like mine still twitching.
      I would like to be able to just slap a bandaid on it and send it back out to graze

Comment

White people don't know how to season food so they generally like the blood and **** to make up for the flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          I would like to be able to just slap a bandaid on it and send it back out to graze
          That's cruel. It'll be limping back to the field until the next leg comes off.

I'd put a prosthetic leg on it for moral purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            It has to be rare...but we've stop eating beef. I haven't had any beef in like a month or so. We only eat turkey, chicken, seafood, pork.

....You know how tempted I am to jump on this statement?

Comment

This is what happens if you mess with my steaks.....

Comment

I like it well done but i'm not black :/

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  White people don't know how to season food so they generally like the blood and **** to make up for the flavor.
                  when you have a good cut then you don't want too much seasoning taking away the flavor. Natural Vinatage, for example

this only needs a little bit of seasoning. nothin too special. you won't find a better dry rub than tenderizer salt and Lindeberg

i hate it when people soak quality cuts in marinade. what a ****in insult! BBQ sauce and marinades are for people that want excessive flavor to cover up their ****ty cooking job.but to answer the question, i prefer everything medium rare except Filet, which is mandatory to be served rare.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    NY strip medium rare.
                    So yeah, you win because you chose the greatest cut of meat on earth......grilled to the correct texture.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                      when you have a good cut then you don't want too much seasoning taking away the flavor. Natural Vinatage, for example

this only needs a little bit of seasoning. nothin too special. you won't find a better dry rub than tenderizer salt and Lindeberg

i hate it when people soak quality cuts in marinade. what a ****in insult! BBQ sauce and marinades are for people that want excessive flavor to cover up their ****ty cooking job.but to answer the question, i prefer everything medium rare except Filet, which is mandatory to be served rare.
                      Oh.

Comment

Working...
                      X