No announcement yet.

Did floyd really duck more fighters than pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Pacquiao is the one who wanted Floyd to just let the commission do their job.
    Floyd and his fans wanted Manny to do everything that Floyd said while Floyd can do whatever he wanted by using loopholes and his friend USADA to get away with it..

Case in point, the IV scandal.

Manny's concern was giving blood can affect training/fight. Floyd and his fans laughed at that.

IV Scandal, Floyd brings up the same excuse but worse since Floyd didn't give blood for 10 days and it was only <1 tbsp.

We waited 5 years then it was Floyd who used a banned method!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      MORE DEFLECTIONS. What's wrong with you Floyd fans?

I bring up questions and you deflect.

You can give an opinion of what you believe and do not, no problem but then similar points on other fighters, you do not even attempt to respond because YOU KNOW that it would make you a hypocrite if you said "I believe Floyd"

WRONG on all counts. I have been watching boxing since the Ali years .... I have played enough sports to know that some things can affect you either due to it being different than what you are used to and/or psychologically. Maybe its YOU that does not get that .... well, that is your problem then.
      pac-tard calls deflections? deflects the questions he is asked ROFL.
      ROFLMBO HAHAHAHAHAH you pac-tards are pathetic.PAC ALSO SAID THE SALT WATER HEALED HIM, DID YOU BELIEVE THAT ALSO???

Comment

Floyd and his fans wanted Manny to do everything that Floyd said while Floyd can do whatever he wanted by using loopholes and his friend USADA to get away with it..
        Lol @ "his friend USADA."

As if the testing agency for the U.S. Olympic teams would compromise their integrity for a single athlete, especially one from the niche sport of boxing.

All that we Floyd fans wanted was for Manny to take the test and make the fight. He ended up doing it in the end anyway, we just wish he would have done it back in 2009 instead of ducking.

Comment

Floyd beat everyone he ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            pac-tard calls deflections? deflects the questions he is asked ROFL.
            ROFLMBO HAHAHAHAHAH you pac-tards are pathetic.PAC ALSO SAID THE SALT WATER HEALED HIM, DID YOU BELIEVE THAT ALSO???
            Not sure you know or not but I responded plenty on this on a thread started by a Floyd fan.

What healed him? He had surgery, took some time off then did some rehab which included going in the sea which is of course salted.

Now if you said that he had no surgery and was healed from salt water alone on a full thickness tear and was able to fight with no issues, I would be scratching my head too .... but again, there was more too it than that. Go check some websites. Manny has his own gyms and we saw him doing stuff there too.

OH, you deflected again. Crickets!
            SO was Floyd giving <1 tbsp. blood 10 days before a good excuse?

Here is Teddy Atlas's take on this. Someone who has been one of Manny's worst critics.

Comment

Case in point, the IV scandal.

Manny's concern was giving blood can affect training/fight. Floyd and his fans laughed at that.

IV Scandal, Floyd brings up the same excuse but worse since Floyd didn't give blood for 10 days and it was only <1 tbsp.

We waited 5 years then it was Floyd who used a banned method!
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Lol @ "his friend USADA."

As if the testing agency for the U.S. Olympic teams would compromise their integrity for a single athlete, especially one from the niche sport of boxing.

All that we Floyd fans wanted was for Manny to take the test and make the fight. He ended up doing it in the end anyway, we just wish he would have done it back in 2009 instead of ducking.
              I see that you too (another Floyd fan) having a hard time with the questions.

Floyd used an excuse which you Floyd fans and Floyd laughed at for 5+ years. So was Floyd's excuse on giving <1 tbsps. of blood 10 days before a good reason to get an IV on a day in which he admitted to making weight EASILY?

USADA/FLoyd:
              The head of WADA TUE Committee agreed that USADA was not being totally independent like they should be. Floyd's reps pay off USADA and got them thru the door as far as boxing is concerned.

USADA decides who to and who not to investigate. There was no investigation with Floyd. Head of WADA TUE Committeesaid there were plenty of red flags and said
              "I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me." Said you do not give RETRO TUEs unless its an URGENT type situation. Used also other examples to make it clear, it was not acceptable.

Floyd was able to use the alternative both BEFORE and AFTER the IV incident. Its all on tape.

So where you laughed at the USADA/Floyd relationship, "The head of WADA TUE Committee " was not and called it a "Murky world".

Last edited by ADP02; 02-19-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

i dont know how may didnt fight, when it was PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for them to fight, that would have beaten him ?

just remember, may ages with everyone else !

''he didnt fight them when they were prime !''

Comment

''when i rehydrate, take roids, eat right, go to church....this will make my opponents unable to do what they trained to do !!!! what i put in my body effects my opponent !!!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    i dont know how may didnt fight, when it was PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for them to fight, that would have beaten him ?

just remember, may ages with everyone else !

''he didnt fight them when they were prime !''
                    some people age differently...see photo below

both guys were past prime so the fight doesnt mean too much legacy wise. i still had pac winning anyway with his newer cautious style. landed the much cleaner punches.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Floyd beat everyone he ducked.
                      The thing with Floyd is though he gets accused of ducking poeople whoi aren't even that good which shows people don't respect Floyd too much.

Floyd gets accused of ducki ng khan, jmm( 2 divisions lower), so not likely he's gonna fight GGG or even nelo at 154.
                      GGG wouldn't get accused of ducking brook now would he?
                      GGG wouldn't get accused of ducking past prime SSM but Floyd is the only one who does because he rarely fought at that time. People really believe Floyd was scared of fighting
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 02-20-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X