Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
    Not to mention "News" on Social media and of course the Alt Right
    You watch CNN? That garbage is as fake as it can be. Doesn't matter though......Trump is going to shut their asses down before the end of the year. They will be demonized beyond their wildest dreams and their ratings will be the worst they have ever been. It will be an honor to watch them announce they are closing up shop.

Comment

I dont think he is a Muslim tbh. He has said before he is spiritual (whatever tge **** that actually is) and he is in Dubai with a Muslim friend.

I bet many non christians have prayed when they go to the vatican or other holy sites. Just seems right for some people. He is wearing sunglasses and jewellry ffs.

Still funny the reaction he has got.

Comment

It really is REFRESHING to see people who are responding intelligently to the ignorant abuse of Islam. Faith in humanity restored...because every time I see whats out there in the media and dumbasses responding to each bit, I honestly think people are getting dumber and more naive in the age of technology/enlightenment and information.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          You watch CNN? That garbage is as fake as it can be. Doesn't matter though......Trump is going to shut their asses down before the end of the year. They will be demonized beyond their wildest dreams and their ratings will be the worst they have ever been. It will be an honor to watch them announce they are closing up shop.
          Yes i Watch CNN. But then again I watch Fox, Al-Jizerah, Sky and BBC. But what ever story catches my eye I investigate all possible sources to get a proper picture.

As for Trump shutting down any news source (Which it seems like you are happy with) because he disagrees with the stories they run is unconstitutional at minimum. If Obama had to of even suggested doing that to Fox news people would of brought out a lynch mob calling for his head.

If anything Fox News is guilty of perpetuating the false narrative of the Birther/Muslim groups against Obama. Yet your former President did not take any action against them.

Also nothing that CNN has reported on Trump has been fake. Trump for some reason confused Buzzfeed (A tabloid) with CNN. And it seems like you have too.

But anyways yeah before i say comment about anything i try to get as much information about things before i form an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            If you only have "an interest" you read up on it, not dress up in islamic robes and pray at a Mosque.
            I've prayed in a mosque before as a Christian.

So what?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              It really is REFRESHING to see people who are responding intelligently to the ignorant abuse of Islam. Faith in humanity restored...because every time I see whats out there in the media and dumbasses responding to each bit, I honestly think people are getting dumber and more naive in the age of technology/enlightenment and information.
              Yes we are in the Age of information. However it is the choice of people to decide what information to take in. There is bias in any type of information and it is better to get information from two opposite sides of the spectrum.

I am in no way religious however there are some very good lessons i have learned during religious instruction both Catholic school and Islamic Studies as a kid. (Mom catholic, Dad Muslim).

On of the Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad is: “It is an evil mount for a man to rely upon what others merely assert.”

Meaning before acting or speaking on something verify it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
                Islam is not a race! 😂
                Being racists also defines as hating people based on religion.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I've prayed in a mosque before as a Christian.

So what?
                  Exactly. I have prayed in a mosque, gone to church, synagogue and temple before. If there is a devine being out there then well just covering all my bases lol

Comment

The most ironic article I've seen today. The Daily Mail 'shocked' at anti-muslim abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lim-abuse.html

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Being racists also defines as hating people based on religion.

So being an atheist and hating all religions makes me a racist then? 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X