No announcement yet.

Currently the worst division in boxing is??🤙

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Awww dont be mad you little pud. Lou Cipher is the peak of physical perfection and the ladies go wild for him. Jealousy is unbecoming of you. Fat man.

You're a joke. Go get yourself educated on the CW division. Ya fruity ass *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Cruiserweight is actually one of the most explosive divisions. Shocking as it may be.
      Cruiserweight is OK. Marco Huck is kind of bummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Seeing as how Huck is in your avi I can tell you have a bias. To each his own I guess. I am not ignorant to the division. Maybe the fringe contenders but I've seen the top guys and I'm unimpressed. I tend to be bored while watching them guys. I've never really been a fan of any cruiserweight fighter to the point where I want to follow their career.
        Fair enough. There's way more to the division than Bellew, Usyk and Huck though. Bellew isn't even one of the top guys really, just one who thanks to his nationality, backing and acerbic personality (as well as a decent win over Makabu TBF) has been given a measure of the spotlight. The fact that he's ranked number two in the division is a bit of a joke considering the time he's spent there and the rather paltry resume he's built up.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Cruiserweight is OK. Marco Huck is kind of bummy.
          Come again?

Comment

I know everything about it Dick Head. You just know nothing about Boxing. Go back to WWE fruitcake before you get your ass kicked.
            Good post green sent

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

You're a joke. Go get yourself educated on the CW division. Ya fruity ass *****.
              Go fuk your mother FAT MAN

Comment

Healthy, interesting divisions (in no particular order):
                Welterweight
                Cruiserweight
                Heavyweight
                Light Middleweight
                Light Heavyweight
                Super Featherweight
                Featherweight
                Junior Bantamweight

Thin divisions (in no particular order):
                Middleweight
                Lightweight
                Light Welterweight
                Super Middleweight
                Super Bantamweight
                Junior Flyweight
                Strawweight

On the fence with Bantamweight & Flyweight
                Don't know schit about Atomweight

Don't see why people are so steadfast in their disdain for smaller divisions. There are definitely some good lower division fighters and interesting possible matchups in some of those divisions.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-03-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Nah 140 always has explosive guys. The lame divisions stay the same. Cruiserweight will always be a reject division. 154 always sucks. Super Middle fell off hard in the last 10 years. 126 fell off when Hamed left it. The best weight classes are...in this order...160, 147, Hvy...135...175...all the rest Cruiser will always be the worst. Too small for heavy, too lazy to cut weight.

That's not necessarily a testament to the current divisions, but more to the athletes these divisions produce. 160 is a perfect weight because you can have the speed of smaller guys and the power of heavyweights. Lard asses who've never done anything athletic in their life, much less Boxing, will argue that. But take my word for it or ask any REAL Boxing trainer.

u could not be more wrong regarding the CW division - it's literally got some of the best talent, and best fights waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    You must be high on Usyk and Bellew. Bellew looked like a caveman swinging wildly against a shot BJ Flores. Bellew is ok just because its a bar room brawl but he fights like a stupid idiot. Haye is gonna destroy him at HW. Or you like Huck. Is that enough to say its better than Crawford and Broner fighting the contenders at 140? I don't know. Usyk and Huck aren't gonna fight. Bellew is about to get smashed. I'd still favor 140 slightly with crowd pleasing contenders like Granados, Imam, and flawed but flashy Dulorme. Oh yeah and Postol can still make things interesting even though he is just a contender since Crawford took his lunch.

Lol - Imam is a hype job exposed by a crude journeyman. Lol I knew he was a stoppage waiting to happen with those chicken legs.

Dulorme is "flashy"? Flawed yes, flashy, no.

Postol is still a top 3-5 contender in the division - whether that is good or bad IDK.

CW is much much more than those two guys. STACKED and brimming with talent.

Comment

Above 130 I would say it's a toss up between 160 and 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X