No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    Haha this is classic, dude drafts RG3 with NO backup and calls us stupid....

Like I said there is McCown still there and Gabbert in case no one helps ya out...

Hopefully no one is so mean that they grab those two.
    Um I have a back up QB.

But I also the best running back core in this league so why not trade one and strengthen the position where I lost my starter the first game?

Do you understand how fantasy football works?

I called Tua stupid because well he is.

Comment

• I am interested in:

Brock Osweiler
      Andy Dalton
      Jameis Winston
      Andrew Luck
      Matthew Stafford
      Cam Newton
      Marcus Mariotta
      Drew Brees
      Ryan Fitzpatrick
      Matt Ryan
      Eli Manning
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-13-2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Um I have a back up QB.

But I also the best running back core in this league so why not trade one and strengthen the position where I lost my starter the first game?

Do you understand how fantasy football works?

I called Tua stupid because well he is.
        I see how you work, you're one of those morons that call other people morons... Got it, the go to line of the dumb dumbs.

And no, moron, you do not have a backup QB. You stupidly decided to only take RG3.....

, I mean ffs.... Expecting another follow-up like "Bro, do you even know how to trade" or whatever.

Comment

I see how you work, you're one of those morons that call other people morons... Got it, the go to line of the dumb dumbs.

And no, moron, you do not have a backup QB. You stupidly decided to only take RG3.....

, I mean ffs.... Expecting another follow-up like "Bro, do you even know how to trade" or whatever.
          I didnt only take RG3.

Why is this guy in the league again

I have the running backs to make a big trade I dont hve to settle for Josh McCown or Dak Prescott.

This is week 1. RBs will drop like flies. We can make the trades now or later.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-13-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• I doubt people are wasting waiver status to carry 3 QBs. Waiver is extremely important in this league. And it would just move me up anyway.

Im not placing a bid on a QB I will successfully trade for one Rudyo because my team has something in fantasy called value.

Comment

I didnt only take RG3.

Why is this guy in the league again

I have the running backs to make a big trade I dont hve to settle for Josh McCown or Dak Prescott.

This is week 1. RBs will drop like flies. We can make the trades now or later.
              But you only have RG3 on your roster? Maybe you can get Brush to trade with you since you have Marshawn on your team?

Last edited by Rudyo; 09-13-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Warp wake up. Think Im bout to wake everyone up on the app

Comment

I doubt people are wasting waiver status to carry 3 QBs. Waiver is extremely important in this league. And it would just move me up anyway.

Im not placing a bid on a QB I will successfully trade for one Rudyo because my team has something in fantasy called value.
                  I mean all the best of Luck to ya. I'm not like telling people not to trade you one or anything... Like I said before, last year in this league I had the same problem as you for the last few weeks of the year when Flacco went down.

Comment

But you only have RG3 on your roster? Maybe you can get Brush to trade with you since you have Marshawn on your team?

Comment

• I've sent you two separate offers Burner, you interested or not?.

Comment

Working...
                      X