No announcement yet.

The official Brushmyhair. appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    You have done enough damage already. **** off.

Oh this is REALLY gonna make me wanna give up the Official Thread now

Comment

BOSTONGUY F*KED UP BY UNSTICKYING THE THREAD AND HE TOLD ME TO REMIND HIM TO RESTICKY IT IN AUGUST. I WAS GOING TO HONOR THAT. PRETTY MUCH MAKAVELLI MAKES A THREAD AND PRETTY MUCH IT IS A PISS OFF BRUSH THREAD. AND MAK IS PLANNING ON BLOCKING ME ON SUNDAYS WITH THE **** EL BLANCO FUELING THE FIRE.

What is the point. If I return sometime after the draft, it'll be after the super bowl. I will not make 1 post in his official Piss Off Brush thread during the nfl season

I'm more pissed at BostonGuy than I am at Mak.
      Is this true, BostonGuy? If so then it seems to me like you should follow through on what you said you would do.

Comment

come on brush, you have to be faking it. no one can't get this mad for a stupid thread on an internet forum

Comment

I'm dying

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Is this true, BostonGuy? If so then it seems to me like you should follow through on what you said you would do.
            No Brush doesn't have the rights anymore. His rights expired and were transferred to Chief2ndzOnly.

Makavelli's thread is the legitimate successor.

I think you don't really know what you're talking about when it comes to the lineage of the NFL thread, so you should keep your nose out.

This is big boy stuff so leave it to the grown-ups.

BostonGuy

Comment

Always preferred Brushmyarsehair. Very straightforward and catchy.

Comment

Once the 2 fantasy drafts have been completed on boxingscene, REEDs league and mine, I will be retiring from boxingscene. I will participate in the leagues but I will not longer be posting on the site.

**** ALL OF YALL
                So let's say you leave this forum,what other forum will you join and bless with your presence? What will be your SN?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  No Brush doesn't have the rights anymore. His rights expired and were transferred to Chief2ndzOnly.

Makavelli's thread is the legitimate successor.

I think you don't really know what you're talking about when it comes to the lineage of the NFL thread, so you should keep your nose out.

This is big boy stuff so leave it to the grown-ups.

BostonGuy
                  Feel free to kiss my ass. I wasn't talking to you.

I simply asked BostonGuy a question. If it's true that he unstickied Brush's thread, then told Brush to remind him to resticky it in August....well, then it's only fair that he live up to what he said.

But that's for BostonGuy to respond to. Not you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Feel free to kiss my ass. I wasn't talking to you.

I simply asked BostonGuy a question. If it's true that he unstickied Brush's thread, then told Brush to remind him to resticky it in August....well, then it's only fair that he live up to what he said.

But that's for BostonGuy to respond to. Not you.
                    Well I'm talking to you kid.

Keep out of it, tread lightly.

Oh and your original post wasn't fooling anyone, it absolutely stunk to high heaven of Brush requesting you to post that .

GTFO errand boy.

Comment

What did Brush offer you to post that, a spot in his fantasy league?. I'm right aren't I?.

Can't make this shit up.

Brush is an absolute open book, a colouring book.

Comment

Working...
                      X