Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would give Kane one more chance in a two with Vardy.

Woy loves Sturridge though so he'll be starting all the games now. But he will let England down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Sturridge off the ball is a liability.

A good manager and I am not sure Woy is that would see were England's strengths lie and put two up top now.

It would be different if we had a winger playing well but Sterling is a bum.

Lallana can play inside.
      I like Strurridge because even if he ****s up a lot, he always has the confidence to try things and be creative or unoredictable. Sometimes its annoying when he shoots from 30+ yrds out or something, but then when he plays a slick one two and scores with a nice finish you remember why he is on there.

I like him and Vardy as a partnership. Sturridge doesnt have the pace since his injuries to do the running in behind which Vardy does. But he has the quality to drop deeper and pick up the ball between the lines.

Kane i do rate but it hasnt happened for him so far. Imo he needs to play his way back into team from the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Interesting, what was his reaction exactly? All the indication is that Sturridge will start the next game and Vardy will not.

Not sure if Slovakia will play for a draw to secure their third place qualification, or if they'll go at us in an attempt to finish second in the group. In the second scenario it would be nice to have JV on the pitch.
        watch the highlights on youtube. he's more animated with a header wide form smalling, lol. looks glum when vardy scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I like Strurridge because even if he ****s up a lot, he always has the confidence to try things and be creative or unoredictable. Sometimes its annoying when he shoots from 30+ yrds out or something, but then when he plays a slick one two and scores with a nice finish you remember why he is on there.

I like him and Vardy as a partnership. Sturridge doesnt have the pace since his injuries to do the running in behind which Vardy does. But he has the quality to drop deeper and pick up the ball between the lines.

Kane i do rate but it hasnt happened for him so far. Imo he needs to play his way back into team from the bench
          I don't like those players that have that ability to shit all over a game when its not going well. Like Gerrard. Sturridge is very greedy - and blinkered.

I find him a nightmare, tbh. Poor team player. And not quite good enough to justify that level of ego at this level.

I am interested to see what Klopp does with him. Not doubting that he is a talent but I don't imagine that guy will ever feature in a really successul team.

Comment

• This Belgium/Ireland game is the most interesting game so far for me.

Belgian a team of super-talented bellends vs Ireland a team of decent professionals at best.

Comment

I don't like those players that have that ability to shit all over a game when its not going well. Like Gerrard. Sturridge is very greedy - and blinkered.

I find him a nightmare, tbh. Poor team player. And not quite good enough to justify that level of ego at this level.

I am interested to see what Klopp does with him. Not doubting that he is a talent but I don't imagine that guy will ever feature in a really successul team.
              The thing for me is we dont have many players who take the kind of risks that Sturridge does. Too many of our players look for safe passes and slow the play down all the time. He at least has a quick brain and a bit of swagger about his play, even he isnt as good as he thinks he is.

Wilshere is another one who plays without fear, and it shows when he plays the pace of our passing is so much quicker and we are so much more threatening as a team.

Especially in the group stages when we are facing teams who are playing extremely deep, we need these type of players to create chances and score goals.

Imo anyways.

Comment

• Another absolutely terrible game.

Comment

• John O'Shea winner coming up.

Lukaku is have a sterling-esque tournament.

£65 million? You should be able to buy 65 Lukaku's for that, ffs.

Comment

• check out ESPN US coverage, the commentator voice are so annoying. he's really sound like those goblin in LOTR movie.

anyone who is this guy??

Comment

John O'Shea winner coming up.

Lukaku is have a sterling-esque tournament.

£65 million? You should be able to buy 65 Lukaku's for that, ffs.
                      They need to get a Origi, a proper striker, on asap

Comment

Working...
                      X