No announcement yet.

Wikileaks: U.S. State Department aggressively pushing GMOs and Monsanto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Help me out.... Am I wrong to believe Texas is better off leaving the union???

I live overseas, japan, but my heart is always with Texas.

Your feelings? I respect your opinion.
    I'd love for Texas to secede. For starters, we're a 'giver State', so we'd actually have more money to spend without having to raise revenue. Plus, us Texans (outside of Austin) value personal freedoms, so we'd be better off than Americans in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'd love for Texas to secede. For starters, we're a 'giver State', so we'd actually have more money to spend without having to raise revenue. Plus, us Texans (outside of Austin) value personal freedoms, so we'd be better off than Americans in that regard.
      That would be great!!! Awesome!!

Comment

I've gone to eating only organic fruits and vegetables as part of a new diet. I've not felt this good in years.
        What kinda diet?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          What kinda diet?
          Paleo diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            That study was funded by big organic, was rigged and quickly retracted.

On the other hand there are over independent 200 studies involving over a trillion animals that all found no link to any health issues.

Age-adjusted cancer rates are significantly down since the introduction of GMOs.

Stomach cancers are dramatically down.

Conventional GMO farmers have one of the lowest rates of cancer of any occupation.

Class over.

now im not coming back into this thread because science-denial is a religion and not based anything logical and it pisses me off to argue with these people.
            Let's put it to the test Mr. Clueless.

You keep chugging those GMO foods down your belly while I keep eating personally grown foods from our farms...

And in a few years let's see who among the two of us aren't in the hospital.

For the past 2 years I've been eating meat, veggies, rice, etc only from my family's farm.

And in that 2 year span I only got sick twice... by mild flu which I recovered in 1-2 days.

Before that I noticed myself getting sick on a regular bases between a few months in interval.

Now because I get sick a lot less... I'm able to work 10-12 hours a day, sometimes 6 days a week... and still feel like i still have some energy left for other stuff.

Amish people are the healthiest because they dont chug gmo's and they don't vaccinate their children.

Conspiracy.... FACT.

Sorry clueless liberals... this stuff is too heavy for ya guys to chug.

Comment

Paleo diet.
              Thanks.....

Comment

The United Nations just declared this week that glyphosate probably doesn't cause cancer. Science says there is nothing to worry about.

Great news, right?

Well, not so fast.....

"A UN panel that on Tuesday ruled that glyphosate was probably not carcinogenic to humans has now become embroiled in a bitter row about potential conflicts of interests. It has emerged that an institute co-run by the chairman of the UN’s joint meeting on pesticide residues (JMPR) received a six-figure donation from Monsanto, which uses the substance as a core ingredient in its bestselling Roundup weedkiller."

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...es-cancer-risk

Comment

Working...
                X