Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Spike Plants a Big Kiss on Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Trash talk is a common and accepted part of boxing though, passing trash talk as banter is fair enough.

Kissing another man, who clearly warned him not to in the build up, is a very different thing. It's not an acceptable thing to be doing.

He's already said he wanted this fight for the payday, take some of that cash away and he'll get the point.
    What about having a little pull abaaht? having a little pull and a push?

I dunno i just think its a non issue. Definitely not something i'd want a fighter suspended or fined over.

Comment

Fury gets in trouble for his comments but this is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Fury gets in trouble for his comments but this is ok?
        comparing ****'s to pedo's and kissing eubank jnr at a presser are not really comparable are they m8?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          comparing ****'s to pedo's and kissing eubank jnr at a presser are not really comparable are they m8?
          Both are wrong and both are choices. ****s need and awakening and this guy needs a good beating to straighten him out. I wouldve spit on him.

Comment

If I kissed a random woman on the street, I would get sent to prison...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I dunno i just think its a non issue. Definitely not something i'd want a fighter suspended or fined over.
              That was a handshake. There was a little extra on it, but both accepted the handshake and both put a bit extra on it.

In this case, he's kissed another man (not for the first time). Personally, I put that in the same bracket as spitting on someone, I believe it's a disgraceful and classless act which is very much worth a fine or suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

That's no big deal. We can all pull about a bit, if you want to pull about, have a little pull and a push.

Comment

Whats up with UK fighters doing this crap? Please send your hot women to the states if that is what you guys over there want.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                    Whats up with UK fighters doing this crap? Please send your hot women to the states if that is what you guys over there want.
                    Is it common? Off the top of my head I can only recall Chisora doing it

O'Sullivan isn't British.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Is it common? Off the top of my head I can only recall Chisora doing it

O'Sullivan isn't British.
                      Chisora is Zimbabwean, not British.

Comment

Working...
                      X