Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters shocked & sounds OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters shocked & sounds OFF

Look Kovalev "forced laught", and take a good look at everybody else faces, expressing the same thought:
    What you gonna do now Ducker, call him "p*ece-of-****"; Come on, do it Pu$$y...

Question:
    Haters, stop lying to your conscious and tell me who really wants this fight, Kovalev or Stevenson?

For a while, Kovalev was trying to foul you guys, with any giving day Trash talks, TV quality commercials ***COMMERCIALS))) about Stevenson. Just to tactically avoid Stevenson.
    Look how Kovalev's trying to play smart:
    Originally posted by KOVALDUCKER View Post
    I don’t think of Adonis as a fighter, I just want his belt. I usually want someone to kick his ass so I can get his belt
    So again, who really wants this fight? Haters...

obviously Stevenson isnt scared of none of these fighters he IS THE CHAMP of the div he beat the man who beat the man
    but he's getting old
    Andre Ward will rule 175 after Stevenson hangs it up bc hes almost 40 years old kovs best bet is to wait on stevenson to get closer to 40 than to fight him now and thats what kathy duva is doing trying to let age catch up to stevenson and have kov show up and beat him in old age and then have everybody think that the same thang wouldve happened 3 or 4 years ago

Comment

kovalev treated stevenson like a child lmfao.

we all know they aint gonna scrap in the streets, and adonis is the one who feels some type of way over what kovalev has said in the past and then goes all cordial with kovalev lol.

War Kovalev! Adonis monkey ass dont want none!

Comment

I want to see the fight. Who doesn't? It often seems in the sport that perhaps the fighters want to fight, but allow themselves to be ruled by managers, promoters, HBO, Showtime, etc.

Comment

kovalev pinched his cheek and laughed in his face

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            kovalev pinched his cheek and laughed in his face
            and when steveson tried to do the same kov slapped that *****es hand out of his face and steveson was shook WAR KOVALEV

Comment

Another small victory for the Chickenson fans. The first was when they thought he ducked the rapist pimp now this.

It don't matter, you'll say he was old when the real King of the LHW division touches his chin.

Comment

OP is an idiot.

if body language counts for anything, Stevenson was the one who got intimidated right there, he tried to look like a G but ended up looking like a total Beta. He probably decided to be careful with his approach as soon as he looked into Kova's ice cold killer eyes

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Another small victory for the Chickenson fans. The first was when they thought he ducked the rapist pimp now this.

It don't matter, you'll say he was old when the real King of the LHW division touches his chin.
                what victory? Kovalev pinched his cheek and laughed at him

Stevenson looked nervous as ****, blabbering incoherent stuff, forcibly laughing trying to disguise his nervousness. and he was the one acting all friendly to begin with, with a guy who called him a paper chimp and POS

Kovalev fears Stevenson as much as he'd fear a baby seal.
                Last edited by lopetego; 12-02-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X