Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a problem with Pacquiao-Marquez 5. Blame Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a problem with Pacquiao-Marquez 5. Blame Marquez.

Nobody else. I see idiots around here blaming Pacquiao's fans and Arum.

Pacquiao is no longer in a position to have that fight, he got knocked cold.

The one who has the power is Marquez and only he can decide what he wants to do, and he chose to not retire and is seeking the 5th fight with Pacquiao.

So for those *****ing about the 5th fight well all blame goes to JMM he talked his wife out of forcing him to retire, he doesn't need the fight he already ko'd Pacman and should retire.

So stop blaming Arum, Pacquiao, his fans, etc. The man who is in charge is Marquez nobody else, nobody held him hostage and forced him. The fate of the 5th fight was in his hands, he could have fought Bradley but he chose an easier fight the guy who he beat easy by KO and in 3 controversial fights but was robbed.

Actually Marquez said he wasn't sure if he was still going to fight... he was seriously thinking about retiring

While Pacquiao openly called Marquez out and even called someone in Marquez's camp personally and told them he wanted to fight Marquez again even if he had to put money from his own pocket

Comment

A 5th fight make more sense then a 4th fight ever did.

Comment

Asa pacfan, my initial reaction was revenge but after getting over the shock, I agree that pac shoud just retire and enjoy his life. I never wanted the 4th fight.

Comment

Hmm I could of sworn it takes 2 people to get in the ring in order for a fight to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Asa pacfan, my initial reaction was revenge but after getting over the shock, I agree that pac shoud just retire and enjoy his life. I never wanted the 4th fight.
            i was on your ears telling you pac made a great mistake on the 4th fight..

the 5th makes more sense now than the 4th TBH..

Comment

nah i blame marquez for this tho

Comment

It seems fair that JMM gives a rematch to Pac. Pac did and Pac didnt have to. Just cos its close dont mean to say pac had to give JMM anything, he could have taken the money, win and run if he wanted to.

And just cos JMM ko'ed Pac dont mean to say a ko means you are less obligated to give a rematch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  A 5th fight make more sense then a 4th fight ever did.
                  Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  the 5th makes more sense now than the 4th TBH..
                  Why?

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  It seems fair that JMM gives a rematch to Pac. Pac did and Pac didnt have to. Just cos its close dont mean to say pac had to give JMM anything, he could have taken the money, win and run if he wanted to.

And just cos JMM ko'ed Pac dont mean to say a ko means you are less obligated to give a rematch as well.
                  While that's true to an extent due to the close nature and controversy over the previous 3 fights, I suppose Pac wanted to finally get the "clean win".

JMM got the clean win. He ended it in a way that leaves no doubt.

There's no need for a 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    Why?

While that's true to an extent due to the close nature and controversy over the previous 3 fights, I suppose Pac wanted to finally get the "clean win".

JMM got the clean win. He ended it in a way that leaves no doubt.

There's no need for a 5th fight.

JMM begged like a dog, so got his rematch. If pac has to beg, he should get a rematch as well.
                    Pac wasnt obligated to give a rematch cos its close. Pac could have fought JMM 50 times and no ko, so when does it stop. Ok JMM got the ko but hes still behind Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X