Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger hypejob Pacquiao, Golovkin, Broner, Mora or Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger hypejob Pacquiao, Golovkin, Broner, Mora or Lomachenko?

Which boxer was hyped up but crumbled on the biggest stage?

Manny pacquiao
    Ggg
    Adrien bronee
    Sergio mora the latina snake
    Or lomachenko?

Probably Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Which boxer was hyped up but crumbled on the biggest stage?

Manny pacquiao
      Ggg
      Adrien bronee
      Sergio mora the latina snake
      Or lomachenko?
      Broner and Loma. Broner is at the top.

Comment

Broner would be my bet. Curious how GGG and Loma have “crumbled”

Comment

Mora was hyped up big at one point??

Comment

Broner never had the goods, the boy needed a gift for Malinaggi and Granados level fighters.....

Loma has names on his resume; just that the dozen loss jobber that hold a win over him makes people believe Loma is some hype job

Comment

Broner
              Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Broner would be my bet. Curious how GGG and Loma have “crumbled”
                Yeah, that's bizarre. He's probably the consensus #1 ranked p4p fighter and he's won his biggest fights without even losing 10 seconds.

Pacquaio being a "hype job" who's "failed" also shows severe lack of boxing knowledge and basic intelligence levels. He's one of the greatest fighters in modern history. He's defeated some all-time greats, hall of famers and he's the signature win for three all-time greats - Marquez, Morales and Mayweather. He was also borderline finished for the last one too.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Yeah, that's bizarre. He's probably the consensus #1 ranked p4p fighter and he's won his biggest fights without even losing 10 seconds.

Pacquaio being a "hype job" who's "failed" also shows severe lack of boxing knowledge and basic intelligence levels. He's one of the greatest fighters in modern history. He's defeated some all-time greats, hall of famers and he's the signature win for three all-time greats - Marquez, Morales and Mayweather. He was also borderline finished for the last one too.
                  The newest generation of fans seem to be of the opinion that if you have a L, you’re a bum. It’s a terrible outlook to have.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    The newest generation of fans seem to be of the opinion that if you have a L, you’re a bum. It’s a terrible outlook to have.
                    Yeah I think it exposes the casuals and agenda driven fans from the real ones. There's opinions and there's being dumb and saying he's not even a good fighter or at least top 3 I think shows a lack of understanding and maturity/mental stability.

Just like the fans who claim GGG can't fight, Pacquaio is a bum or that Crawford is trash or Mayweather wasn't good I won't even read those posters apart from for laughs. What's the point?

Comment

Working...
                    X