Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE EXPLAIN - How Did LOMA vs RIGO Have The Worst PROMOTIONAL BUILD UP? ''P4P?!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma hasn't been around enough to even build up a huge fan base yet for one.

Rigo was getting a big fan base until Bob messed that up with marketing, then Bob pulled him from the spot light screwing Rigo over.

The fight is on ESPN so it will get millions of viewers book it, it's a free fight so why is everyone complaining about fight buzz when it's not even on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerstekkenn View Post
      Loma hasn't been around enough to even build up a huge fan base yet for one.

Rigo was getting a big fan base until Bob messed that up with marketing, then Bob pulled him from the spot light screwing Rigo over.

The fight is on ESPN so it will get millions of viewers book it, it's a free fight so why is everyone complaining about fight buzz when it's not even on PPV.
      That’s like telling a student “don’t strive for the best results, just get a passing grade!”

Or

“We at ESPN don’t strive for high performance metrics..p4p boxing is as good as Wimbledon reruns on Holidays!”

Comment

hey guys I checked Youtube today in the hopes to find some presser and I found nothing!! carry on

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
          That’s like telling a student “don’t strive for the best results, just get a passing grade!”

Or

“We at ESPN don’t strive for high performance metrics..p4p boxing is as good as Wimbledon reruns on Holidays!”
          Point number 1 ESPN knows its Boxing telecasts shows, loyal watchers know about the fight and will tune in, or DVR it.

Point number 2 Loyal diehard boxing fans are already in, we are all watching this fight no matter what.

ESPN just aired commercials advertising the fight on Saturday, during Monday night Football, that's about 1 million NFL fans watching Monday night Football, so probably 1/2 of them will watch it, or more.

Then we have the NBA on tonight, so there will probably be commercial advertising for the fight Saturday, another Million people probably watch The NBA on ESPN.

Then we have College Basketball watchers more commercial advertising to probably another million people watching all week.

So i think ESPN will do just fine with advertising this fight on Monday night Football, The NBA game night and College Basketball games night and along with diehard boxing fans and average fight fans.

Then don't forget ESPN is world wide and not PPV so i think people will watch and ESPN will do just fine.

Oh and I forgot the Diehard Star Wars Fans who don't even like Football and just watch the games for knew Star Wars trailers will see the advertisement and might just watch the fight.

But if ESPN was real smart and they are, they would advertise a knew Star Wars Trailer, on Saturday during the Loma Vs Rigo fight, so everyone tune in. That's a guaranteed 2 million viewers Saturday night and I wouldn't count out Disney and ESPN not doing this.

So i think Disney and ESPN know what they are doing in advertising this fight on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            hey guys I checked Youtube today in the hopes to find some presser and I found nothing!! carry on
            The press conference is tomorrow. Check then.

Comment

Working...
            X