Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I Don’t Care About Russian “Scandals”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right but if it's Hilary's campaign that collided with Russia and Trump lost, you'd care about it. Stfu hypocrite. You don't care about it because you don't care about anything negative about trump as long trump build the wall and deport muslims

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Right but if it's Hilary's campaign that collided with Russia and Trump lost, you'd care about it. Stfu hypocrite.

First off, don't tell others what they think.

Lots of people claiming to be mind readers here lately.

Second, there is no 'if' about it. Hillary did collude with Russia, and the Russians paid Bill $500k.

So let's see what you have to say about your team colluding.

Will you condemn the Clintons, or be a hypocrite?

Source:
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ow-speech.html

Comment

Right but if it's Hilary's campaign that collided with Russia and Trump lost, you'd care about it. Stfu hypocrite. You don't care about it because you don't care about anything negative about trump as long trump build the wall and deport muslims
        That's true. If Russia was helping Hillary win I'd have a problem with it and you wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          First off, don't tell others what they think.

Lots of people claiming to be mind readers here lately.

Second, there is no 'if' about it. Hillary did collude with Russia, and the Russians paid Bill $500k.

So let's see what you have to say about your team colluding.

Will you condemn the Clintons, or be a hypocrite?

Source:
          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ow-speech.html

Hahaha you cited Fox News as source and have concluded Hillary is guilty colluding with Russia. But with trump, you keep saying there is no evidence.

Comment

Hahaha you cited Fox News as source and have concluded Hillary is guilty colluding with Russia. But with trump, you keep saying there is no evidence.
            Ad hominem.

Just address the sourced facts.

There is no evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia. Comey, Clapper, Yates, Feinstein, etc all said so.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If you leave more nonsense and racist garbage on my page, you'll be on Ignore.

I'm here to debate like adults, not hurl insults like children.

Act accordingly.
              Bro what are you talking about? Amren is an american alternative right white nationalist website that is a fact. Who said anything racist in my quote? Don't worry about putting me on ignore because I am going to put you on ignore. cya

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Bro what are you talking about?
                That garbage and racism you left when you Red K'd me.

You can Red K me all you want. I don't care. But dont leave garbage comments when you do.

Comment

So your evidence to convince us why we should not care about the Russian scandal is a white supremacist alternative right website?

You should really release some scholarly papers my man!
                  Literally no one cares about this Russian red herring.

Comment

So your evidence to convince us why we should not care about the Russian scandal is a white supremacist alternative right website?
                    It's not "evidence" it's just an opinion piece and it isn't aimed at you since you would never vote for Trump or even the Republican party in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X