Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I take it Pavlik v Martinez isn't being aired by anyone in Britain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what time does it start and is bute on the same card? (ie will one stream for the 2 fights do, or am i gonna be searching for a new one)

If im not too pissed i might watch it when i get in.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      Well, I'm glad you enjoy your $60 pay per views every other week.
      Huh? The only fights that are on PPV anymore are Mayweather and Pacquiao fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Good boxing is only aired in America.

Then when we feel like we've completely ripped your souls out, we feed you John Ruiz. AND make you pay for it on PPV.

Sorry guys, but it's a system, and we rightfully take advantage of it.
        YOU AMERICA are the only ones being taken advantage of. If "good boxing is only aired in america" who is buying all the PPV?? You do the math.. dont worry i'll wait.. you stupid ****ing fat yankee
        Last edited by jonesy; 04-16-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          Huh? The only fights that are on PPV anymore are Mayweather and Pacquiao fights.
          your a fucking idiot,shhh

Comment

Impaler, Brits get free boxing matches when we pay PPV for them.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
              Impaler, Brits get free boxing matches when we pay PPV for them.
              Yeah I've known that for a while. At the same time, they have to pay PPV for fights like Haye-Valuev. Froch-Dirrell. Hatton-Lazcano.

We get that **** for free here. ****, Hatton-Lazcano was even on basic cable here.

Comment

Setanta had plenty of boxing, defiantly a loss for us boxing fans in britain meh.

Comment

Might try watch it on a stream. Anyone know what time Pavlik - Martinez are due in the ring?

Going out tonight, so hopefully il get back in time to watch it.

Comment

I'm guessing that Pavlik takes to the ring around 11:00 PM ET (Eastern Standard Time). That sucks that you guys don't get the fight. I know I'll be posted up at the local watering hole with a pint in one hand. sorry guys, and don't get too worked up about this PPV pissing match. Not worth it. Anyone have a feeling on this fight. Here's a preview I put together if anyone is interested: http://www.kidsringsideseats.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys can catch the fight on the net. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                      Might try watch it on a stream. Anyone know what time Pavlik - Martinez are due in the ring?

Going out tonight, so hopefully il get back in time to watch it.
                      Usually it's around 4AM-4:30AM that the main event starts for these things.

Comment

Working...
                      X