California becomes 1st state to appoint illegal alien to state office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Where at now?
    Washington state & Arizona. Can afford to travel between & rent in both for less than I was paying for one dump in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Washington state & Arizona. Can afford to travel between & rent in both for less than I was paying for one dump in CA.
      Gotcha. Seattle? Why not stay in Arizona?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Lol you have never been to miami I take it.

You can literally go to a walmart in miami and not find a single person who speaks english. I shlt you not.

The main language in miami sure as **** isn't english, it's spanish. I'm 28 and I've lived in miami almost all my life. I had to assimilate to spanish because you know why? If you can't speak spanish in miami, you cant get a ****ing job lol
        Miami doesn't represent greater America. So yeah the first generation immigrants are speaking Spanish, but the point is all their kids will be English speakers in due time, that is if they want to advance anywhere American society that isn't Miami. And their grand kids, more than half of them probably won't even know Spanish anymore.

Comment

Go after any company that hires or houses illegal immigrants and put any person receiving social benefits on a time limit.
          These two things alone would eliminate 90% of the illegal immigrants in this country.

Comment

okay now we just need a mexican president once and for all, Bill Richardson was a good candidate but we all slept on him because of his name, we need a golden brown skinned Jose Sanchez muthsfuqqa to run

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              okay now we just need a mexican president once and for all, Bill Richardson was a good candidate but we all slept on him because of his name, we need a golden brown skinned Jose Sanchez muthsfuqqa to run
              Sooner or later you'll have a Mexican heritage president.

Comment

How is this the first time??? when they came over and killed the native american's they were all undocumented yet still had positions...This country was build off of this bull****

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Take themselves down to city hall?
                  Explain what you mean and I will fill in the points you are missing. It's not that simple.
                  wherever it is those illegals need to go to shouldnt be any more difficult than fleeing from ICE.

invaders by the millions are able to become legal. then are those other millions that are too fncking LAZY.

or

are wanted for some shlt they did in their own dirt bag country

the worst part, doe.....them not learning the fncking language. frustrating AF. like talking to a new born baby with these cvnts. they give you that ''lost in space'' facial expression.

Comment

I have so much respect for the Californian congress right now. This is the kind of position all states with high immigrant populations need to take. The government is supposed to be made up "of the people" well if some of the people are illegal immigrants what an inspiration this highly educated migrant will be to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      I have so much respect for the Californian congress right now. This is the kind of position all states with high immigrant populations need to take. The government is supposed to be made up "of the people" well if some of the people are illegal immigrants what an inspiration this highly educated migrant will be to them.
                      that word ''illegal'', doe. whats stopping a cvnt from removing the ''I L''

Comment

Working...
                      X